// short day \\

i am honestly SO thankful that yesterday a short day because if i had to sit in school til 2:25 I would probably die. i was having a hard enough time as it is and we weren't even doing anything in class.

in history we took notes the whole time, then in sign language we honestly just sat and did nothing all period and now. we are supposed to be finishing up a quiz that we have had a whole hour to finish up and we can use the computer..if you aren't done i'm sorry but you will probably not do so hot in this class...and after that i had powerlifting it was way laid back today!! thank goodness Alyssa, Jade and i didn't even get the full work out done...lazy butts..

but after school me and sarah, anna, candace, ashleigh, powell, ry, and ez went to draper park to eat our Jambo and Cafe Rio. It was divine! the sun was shining i even got kind of burnt. but the burn has never felt so good! But after we ate ry and ez got out their guitars and banjo and played a few of their songs. my favorite one was yellow and the fact that they could sing and play guitar (and banjo) just melted my heart! ahhh i knew i loved ezra for a reason..haha! :) yesterday was a very chill and laid back day until 7 o'clock came.

at 7 i went to young womens cause i haven't been in how long? a long time..yikes. but i went and it was a good lesson because it is helping me with my campaigning, like its calming me down and i'm so excited to start all of this now!

but after young womens i had to Jesse up and go over to Melissa's to take pictures. i got those done and had to run sam adam's her cowgirl hat. then after that i was on twitter and fb till melissa emailed me the pictures. so i made my posters and when i was finally done around midnight i realized i still had math..so i finished my math around one. and went to bed, but i couldn't fall asleep. so i was finally about to go to bed at like 2 but then a blocked number calls me..honestly whoever it was i hate you because i was so tired and you woke me up again. now i'm running on 4 hours of sleep and i am pretty much fell asleep in seminary this morning! oops.

i am so glad this quarter is over cause i am done with it!!

xoxo jordyn standage

Comments