// stress \\

holy cow! this week could not be anymore stressful, well it could but the bar is set pretty high. my week has/will consist of:

-taking a history test
-taking an ASL test
-working out
-retaking a math test @6:45 (meaning i had to wake up at 4:30 to take my dad to work so i would have a car)
-doing and turning in SBO packets
-taking pictures for SBO campaigning next week
-blogging (its a must, releases my stress and relaxes me)
-young womens
-softball tournament on friday (you better all be going!)
-color run on saturday
-a court appointment
-tutoring
-taking care of chicks
-cleaning my room
-homework 
 =math
 =english reading
 =sports med
 =sign language
-getting all my campaign stuff checked off

and a lot more but it hurts my brain just thinking about it!

+a little twitter, insta, and FB breaks every once in awhile


i am running on 4 hours of sleep right now and i am just about to crash! i'm burnt..why couldn't spring break be this week instead of last, because having the quarter end 2 days after spring break was probably the stupidest thing in the world!

i haven't done my spiritual Sunday post for this week..but i will i promise. but probably tomorrow!

to everyone running for SBO at alta good luck! i hope you are ready to kill it next week!! :)

xoxo jordyn standage

Comments