\\ ten things \\

so apparently when you blog about SBO's you get a lot of page views. well this goes out to you non SBO nominees GO VOTE! its the last day tomorrow so get out before school or at lunch cause our lives depend on it! :) and don't miss inauguration on thursday to decide THEIR fates!

but any how this is a 10 things post so here are 10 things:

1. i am running for Senior Class President-yes you read that right class President! its official and now that i have posted about it i am going to stick with it. you guys i just want you to know that SBO is my LIFE. everyone has soccer, or DC, or choir, or football but me i have SBO and technically i don't even have it cause i haven't made it yet. but i want it so bad guys you don't even know how bad i want this! please vote for me junior class it would mean the world!

2. i am writing a song..its my second one but i am having a hard time with coming up with a tune to this one. i love it! i write late at night because just like most other people as soon as you wanna go to bed youre mind races. well i make it into a song and personally they sound pretty good.

3. i am applying for YMAD spring expedition and i couldn't be more excited. if i make it it will start me on my way to traveling! and my head is going crazy because this is such an amazing opportunity i have at my finger tips! 

4. i love to look at the stars. every night my bed is positioned in my room so i can see the moon rise above the mountains every night and seriously it puts me in the best mood. i want to be an astronaut that would be the coolest job ever but totally an elementary answer to what you wanna be.

5. the temple. it is my goal to go to the temple once a week with someone new. its unbelievable how many we have right at our fingertips and we don't go as often as we should! (But to let you in on a little secret the temples are closed on mondays because God is testing you to see if you will remain faithful a whole day after sunday to still wanna go to the temple after that!)

6. country music has been my LOVE lately and honestly if you asked my favorite i probably couldn't give you a straight answer because i love BBQ Stain (it will always be one of my favorites),  how country feels, and more than miles. those are my top three right now and will probably change by tomorrow. but thats a good thing right..just too many songs to choose the best!

7. i love nice texts. i have been getting so many of them this past week and seriously they all melt my heart! (like the one i just got thanks nate:) )

8. i love to sit and watch games while cuddled up in a blanket. i plan on going to more lax, baseball and soccer games.. anyone want to come with me? #altaspirit

9. if you take me to a summer country concert i will probably love you forever.. actually if you talk to me i will love you forever but really i just want to go to a summer concert so bad! i mean its my favorite things, concerts, summer, hanging out with someone, country music.. there is nothing bad about a concert!

10. taking hot showers putting my hair up in a towel, putting the biggest sweatshirt i can find on, with my leggings and wool socks watching a disney movie is probably the best thing in the world.

actually lets make it 11. i hate when people you know are starting to become people you knew..i mean i just want to be friends. and hang out and text and say hi in the halls..my biggest pet peeve is when you see someone in the halls but they look down and walk past. i mean we are still friends right??

i hope you all are having a great day and just kicking back and relaxing cause its needed! love you all

xoxo jordyn standage

Comments