•• spiritual Sunday (kinda) ••

Well today I realized a few things. 

-Who is really there for me
-That you have to pray with real intent when you are having problems and need help
-my Sunday school/yw teachers are seriously inspired! 

I had the best lessons today totally given for me. I have had a hard week having problems with my friends and such, it's been hard but I realize my family is there for me no matter how much we fight when I have someone they are there. 

But in class today and even in sacrament meeting with the cute RM that spoke the message was pray when you need help, when your having trouble, and when you're deciding something big. When it is something good and good you may not always get a for sure answer because both will help you and right now that's my issue. 

I am choosing between corner canyon and alta and to all you seniors who had to choose between colleges I feel ya. It's hard! I am leaning more towards corner canyon because I have been talking to the principal and she tells me she will help me find a leadership position there. She is really working with me and I love it! But alta, it's been my school ever since elementary school I dreamed of alta but now I'm here I'm realizing more and more how political it is and corner canyon will give me a clean slate. I need help. 

This is where I really need feed back. I know both schools are good schools but what one do I go to? 
Alta or Corner Canyon? 

Help me text me, fb me or comment below! Help me make a pro con list!

Xoxo Jordyn Standage
Sorry it's not so spiritual but my lessons have lead me to this 

Comments

  1. You'll see politics where ever you decide to go and I can promise you that. Don't make it a popularity contest and just go where YOU want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the previous comment. You need to choose what you want, and what you feel is going to be the best for you. I can say that the senior class at corner canyon is going to be amazing though. It's a lot smaller than Alta's, and it's going to be a lot more personal. We are going to be the first graduating class! Remember that people will respect your choice, and that you need to do what you feel is right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clean slate is always nice and can create opportunities you may have never had. I would suggest trying Corner Canyon. It seems like you have an opportunity there that you may never have at Alta. Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment