•• truthful Tuesday••

You know how I have tried my best to be apart of something at alta high school. Well now I am getting the feeling it's not for me. This past month and a half have been the hardest but have strengthened me so much! 

I didn't make SBO or try out for cheer because they compete on Sunday but I had to go to inauguration to support them even though I cried the whole time I'm glad I went to support everyone who did make it!

For senior class president I am so glad to be able to help out the other candidates cause they are amazing people and deserve the world! 

For senator I am so happy for the three who made it, it was the worst interview of my life cause I was on medicine and it was first period but there is a reason it went wrong! 

And now PLT I am still confused about a few things and honestly I am mad at a few things too but none the less I support everyone who made the team they will be amazing as always and I love them all they are great people and deserve the world! 

As packer told me before, "be mad and bitter for 24 hours then get over it" and even though this will be super hard roger over I'm trying. Even though alta gave up on me I still am going to India! 

And I don't wanna write any more cause in trying to stay positive but if I write more I probably won't.

but all you kids out there if you read my blog remember don't stop trying something will work out! 

Xoxo Jordyn Standage 

Comments