|| last hawk days ||

my last day as a hawk was yesterday. i am so bummed i won't be graduating from Alta but i am so excited to go to a new school and see what it has to bring me and what i have to bring CC. its going to be a great experience for me but alta you will be missed! 

but here is my post of all my "alta secrets" Alta wishes, Alta highs/lows, Alta friends/foes. here it goes ;)

most influential: alli wright and paige swaggness
someone i wish i got to know: elijah glissmeyer
i would steal her closet: hanah carter
someone who made me cry (for good): max johnson
someone who was always there for me: anna stuart
someone i want to be just like: ellee duke
most outgoing person: kelsey bain
favorite teacher: beard or posey
favorite class: sports med.
favorite tweeter: julia uberty
favorite insta: mitch moore
most entertaining: josie svendsen
funniest person: jake smith
favorite weekend activity: disco skating
biggest regret: not playing softball/becoming a true hawk
favorite thing all year: homecoming week
worst part: going 0 for 9 in tryouts/elections
best part: not giving up
someone i wish i was better friends with: rachel jenson
someone i was glad to get to know: connor olivier
favorite elder: ry stephenson
wish i was more like: brooke noel
best moment: getting asked to prom, even if it was the morning of and he didn't even go to alta.
worst moment: not making PLT and losing my best friend.
something i would go back and change: my dedication in everything, id give 110%
thing i wouldn't change ever: trying out/running for all the activities i did.
someone who said hi in the halls everytime without fail: braden lelegran
i want to be just like: jessie sullivan and kelcie cheney
person i knew i could lean on: candace cheney
best text from: rachel jenson
best fb message from: rocky evans
best dm from: avery smith/taylor bell
sweetest surprise from: erica johnson and kamiel sumsion
best day: 12/12/12 i got my braces off after 5+ years and dallas and connor got the whole class to clap when i walked in :)
wish i hung out with: hanah carter, becca gifford, chelsea kartchner
favorite new friend of the year: ezra segura

and now the "good" stuff...
biggest senior crush: avery smith
biggest sophomore crush: tyler baker
best dance: sweethearts with josh!
my biggest crush: nate teahan
my dream prom date: jaden johnson
Someone I wish I went on a date with: rocky evans

well i'm not done with high school and some people in this don't read my blog but to those of you who do enjoy! ;) i'll see you all next year don't worry. CC isn't that far away from Alta and i'm still going to be friends with you, just in a cleaner school...

i honestly am going to miss all my senior best friends and all my alta friends next year, you guys are the greatest! :) don't forget about me cause i won't forget about you! 

good luck in the real world seniors! 
good luck to all the seniors next year, class of 2014 will be the best class ever, at both schools!

(first summer post holla!!)

xoxo jordyn standage


Comments