| lehi bridge |

my co workers are the funnest people ever. Jess and Sayer ( and Janessa/Josh ) have taken me under their wing and adopted me as another j for their jjjjs crew this summer! I am so excited they are some of the coolest people I have met. 

Jess ( better known as HG Jess ) is crazy, she is so funny and still holds #1 strongly and probably will all summer! she is crazy. but that's the best part about it. she knows how to have a good time and give me a good laugh! even when I am grumpy at work Jess knows how to make me laugh! she is great and I can't wait for more adventures. 

Sayer ( or Slayer ) is just flat out awesome. her house is straight out of Pinterest and her backyard would be the prime spot for a first kiss! it's so cool! she has camels, peacocks and a deer! but other than all her cool stuff at her house she is so entertaining! I mean she squirrel dives, likes Miley Cyrus, and is a total flirt ;) hahah just kidding slayer! she jumps with me down 24 feet into the Jordan River! this summer will be bomb with this girl! + she goes to utah state and I wanna go there!! 

Janessa (also known as Janessa) I adore her! she is in Africa right now and I just want her to come home because I love being around her! she is going on a mission ( I forgot exactly where and I don't want to tell you and be wrong ) but she is just always so happy! like honestly I have never seen her frown. she is always smiling and shares it with everyone at work! I am so sad that we just met through work because she is so amazing and such a great example to me. I know this girl will do amazing things on her mission just like she is doing in Africa right now! I can't wait for her to get back so we can hang out. 

josh ( also known as berbs ) the group is technically for females but ya know he can join to since he spent all of Friday with 4 girls! he is a cool kid, we may have a never ending water fight going on but he is still a way cool kid and super entertaining. 

well now you have background on some of my workers here is our story of bridge jumping on Friday.

we all worked | noon to 4:30 | then decided to go to the lehi bridge after work! it was a super hot day so it was perfect! we went to pick up Jess's friend Courtney and headed over. he bridge jumped for a little while, there are videos and vines don't worry. we had a blast! Jess took forever and only jumped once while josh and I were "high-fiving" off the 24 ft bridge. it was a great time and we ended on josh doing a back flip and me doing a semi toe touch cause I didn't wanna hit josh. -oh but you can't forget the 6 other kids there.they played "the water bottle game" and josh and I jumped on that and totally beat them at their own game!! hahah it was awesome they were fearless and needed a clean language they were entertaining but coulda done with out them-

after that we headed over to chick-fil-a and stayed there for about an hour and a half. having great conversations I mean if only josh was a lifeguard would he want to be a water bender... well it's a good thing he is a lifeguard then huh? what a weirdo. 

after an hour an a half there we went to Burger King for an ice cream cones ( or a few ... josh ) we had a good time there. then we did the parade of homes with sayer and Jess's house and jumped on the tramp and played around until we took Courtney home.

we had story time on the way home and on a scale of Jess to Jordyn you want to be a Jordyn! ;) 

this summer will be a good one with these girls and josh  I just know it 

xoxo Jordyn Standage 


Josh's back flip and my 1/2 toe touch
josh jumping followed by slayer and I
me creepin... :) 

Comments