| my birthday |

so my birthday was on Tuesday and that was a few days ago but I'm lazy so who cares! 

it started out on Monday hanging out with jake for the last hours of his birthday and first of mine. we were watching abduction when the clock struck twelve and his birthday was over and mine had started. it was pretty fun! 

first of all Anna came and woke me up and kidnapped me to Ihop for breakfast, then we went to her house to try out some Pinterest pins! they worked pretty well I might say! :) it was so nice of her to do that and she got me a few more presents that I love even more! 

after that I got home and got ready for a photoshoot.. pictures to come shortly. but it was a blast, and since my sister works at the place i got them done at she arranged to have a cake smash at the end of my session. the frosting was all over my hair and the ground instead of my face like Taylor thought it would be. after that she took me to sweet tomatoes and copied everything I did. Caesar salad, Mac and cheese. then we went home and got ready for seven peaks, we stayed too closing and my sister gave a super cute guy named Hudson my number, he actually texted me later that day! :) 

after that we went home and had a Bon fire. and let's just say don't ever say you're scared of deer Jess and Sayer will make fun of you! also a big thanks to Chris and Nick you two are the greatest! :) 
then after that I ran into one other birthday boy and we talked for a little.. happy birthday josh, tainui, billy, grant, jake everyone who has had a birthday this past week since I haven't been able to stay caught up! 

it was a pretty great birthday if you ask me. thanks Taylor! :) 

xoxo Jordyn Standage 
the 17 year old 

Comments

  1. I'm so glad your sister did all that for you and that you had fun. HaPpY bIrThDaY! I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment