|| what's summer ||


last night was my first hint of summer! I got to hang out for an hour... Yep an hour! That's it cause I had to get my little brother... And honestly even though we didn't do much I was honored to get a call from Rachel, Ashley and Mckell! They are the cutest girls! 

That's the first time I got to hang out all summer.. We have been out of school for awhile now and all I've done is work trek work and I'm loving it! I love working. I get a tan I don't just sit around at all like I usually do during the summer. working is the best, I also am babysitting and doing summer camps soon ill have all my India money in no time! 

next Tuesday is my birthday and I honestly have no idea what I'm fgonna do. ruby Sophie and I are probably gonna hang out and I'm so excited its been so long since I've seen them it's so weird! but I get to see them on Sunday and we are gonna hang out after our meeting Sunday! 

well I'm at work now and have more work at 10 tomorrow maybe ill share some work stories later since ill be on break with aanika tomorrow :) 

xoxo Jordyn Standage 


Comments