•• you know it's summer when ••

I know it's summer when

i don't know what is clean or dirty 
i don't know what day of the week it is
i shower maybe once a week
i never have plans and sleep all day
i spend all day everyday at the pool
i am rackin in the money  
i can sleep till noon 
i can lay under the stars all night 
i don't have to be anywhere (except work)
i have 4 mission farewells at the same time
my skin is finally tan again 
my allergies kick in so much I can't even see my eyes are swollen 
all I smell is BBQ, Bon fires and grass (and chlorine) 
my makeup runs out and I don't even care
i can blast my music up and roll the windows down
i can stop and get a snow cone at every corner
i can sleep in my swimsuit cause I either have work or I'm going to the pool
i can meet new friends
i can truly express me
my schedule is wake up, eat, work out, go to work, go home, sleep, repeat.

and so many more things.. I am so glad it's summer. 

xoxo Jordyn Standage 

Comments