|| EFY : day 2 ||

I'm in love I'm in love and I know care who knows it. My company I love them. They are some of the coolest people. 

I am not going to post my spiritual EFY post till Saturday so this is just the fun stuff! But today was our first day of classes it was amazing Brother Richards, oh my heck! I could listen to him talk for forever! (Honestly he is that good) 

I think today was really a bonding time for me. I made good friends with ronny, devree, Morgan, Brandon and Kaleb. They are amazing I know it and can't wait to spend more time with them tomorrow!

Tonight for free time we took a trip to get some aggie ice cream. It was amazing and I  am in love. One more thing to love about Utah state! :) it's amazing. 

On our way back. Morgan and I found his schools cheer team up here too. Alta's team is up here.. His school seems way chill. It's super small but I would love that! 

At dinner Brandon and Morgan and I were in tears. Well morgan was he was laughing so hard because we were telling stupid jokes like where did Suzy go when the bomb went off? Everywhere. honestly morgan was in tears and Brandon was cause he was laughing so much at Morgan. It was too good. Then we went to the dance... And you know me morgan and devree we went JAM at the dance.. Like ham with a j... 

The dance was a blast. I danced with some munchkins and some attractive kids! I got to dance with Brandon, Morgan, zach, Taven, Austin, a kid named Brody (beautiful...ill be looking for him this week.) And it was a blast. I learned Brandon's high school has a lot of interesting stories, Morgan is really reserved which is cool, zach is from idaho but is moving here soon, Taven is funny even though he calls me Alta, Austin well he likes green.. Like green day, Greenland, he has 3 green tooth brushes he likes green ;) and Brody from Washington plays baseball and is gorgeous!! 

At the dance we went JAM you know but I went too jam.. I broke my shoe.. Sad day :( but it was a cool dance move well worth it! 

Xoxo Jordyn Standage 
Here is Morgan! Whatta cutie! :) 


Morgan and I are in a smiley gang.. Yes there are gangs at EFY 

How photogenic am I? Honestly.. Thanks Austin

Photo attack by Taven and Austin.. They are the cutest! 



Comments