|| EFY : day 4 ||

The spirit is with me all the time now and I'm in love with this feeling! 

This morning was a blast we wrote note on napkins and delivered them to the people around the cafeteria one guy hung it up by him! 

Then we had a ton of amazing classes that ill tell you more about later but man oh man  my tears came out so much today it wasn't even funny! 

Dinner: let's just say that Taven likes to make fun of me so I left then everyone followed me anyways to sit by Morgan and Brandon who also made fun of me Brian told me I was just easy to make fun of he even joined in on the fun! But I love all those boys and know they are kidding so it's all good! 

Then the musical program. I know that music changes lives and I am so glad to be apart of the program in being reader 1

The testimony meeting. Oh my gosh. People are so amazing, and Tyler Wertz was in there and I didn't even know he was up in Logan for EFY it's amazing that kid knows what's up. Thank you for everyone's sweet testimonies!

Then coming back to the dorms Morgan's foot hurt and zach and devree were talking about who knows what. We had an interesting walk back! Morgan and I even kissed saying good night... (Not really chill out, just our hands kissed) he is an amazing kid and I am SO glad I've had the opportunity to meet him! I think it's way cool that we can laugh and stupid jokes but then turn around and share such strong testimonies with others. Thanks for being an amazing example mo! 

And this late night life convo with Ronny! I love her like straight up love. She is the cutest and is always so happy and did you know she doesn't eat red meat? As of this week! :) 

I love it here and am getting so depressed that I have to leave and tomorrow is the last real day of EFY. I love it! 

Xoxo Jordyn Standage 


Comments