•• CCHS legacy ••

| we are the legacy | 

That is sick. Let me just tell you that I love Corner Canyon! 

The 1st Hello Assembly was today and man we have amazing SBOs, cheerleaders, drill, dance co and football captains ( including our mini ebling and ogden) Our school is so amazing already and i love it! -- Nate Thorsen 1st I don't have a date to homecoming yet ;) and 2nd could you be a better president? Everyone adores you and you're hilarious! I can't wait to see what happens this year! 

We have a ton of SBOs and class officers and I love them all! They all are so uniquely amazing and are going to make our first year so great! 

Brette Bringhurst - this girl is stunning, hilarious and just so chill. I don't really know her but I hope we can hang out all the time this year (so she can be in my blog more often cause I feel like she would be a great addition to this journey) 

Keslie Carr - I still remember the day I met her sophomore year, we were running for sophomore class secretary and well I thought I would try to be funny and say "you're going down" as my first words ever said to her. But obviously that didn't happen and Justin hunt(?) won that year. But this girl is probably the BEST worker at noodles and its like a double whammy getting amazing food and Keslie taking your order! I also hope to get closer to Kes this senior year! 

You all better be going to Juan Diego at 7 pm to be apart of the stable at our first football game! 😏 Who wouldn't want to be apart of that! Come check out our team tonight, they need us. Where white and bring CCHS pride! 

Ill tell you more about this week

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments

  1. Jordyn! Your posts are so cute. I love reading them! Sounds like you're having a great time at your new school and I am glad:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment