| cold |

Okay so I haven't been slacking, I am saving my 200th blog post for homecoming week next week, and I'm only 5 away so I am spacing them out.

But my new news this week: (or maybe you've heard it)
-nominated for homecoming queen, vote for me tomorrow for primary elections, that would be a dream come true, literally.
-HOSA President
-ASL club VP (Jaimee Baker President!!)
-Made all my India money for my deadline next week
-Starting swim, this next week
-Playing powder puff, Silver team is going to dominate

I can't really think of anything new and noteworthy to blog about except the fact I am sick. 

I seriously feel like I'm in a bubble my ears are plugged, my nose is stuffed, my throat feels scratched up, I have the worst head ache and my eyes are blurry. I am so done with it. I just want to be better!

Also, I miss my EFY friends so much, Morgan texted me last week and it seriously made me so happy, I miss that boy, and of course I miss everyone else too, my family was the best. I miss my Kingdom! I was reading my EFY journal and holy cow, I can honestly say it was the best week of my life!! My EFY counselor, Paige, her band is on the top 20 list on Itunes!! She's the cutest and I love her band! They are amazing!! Ahh I just want to go back. I mean I get to see Tav and Auzzy all the time cause we snapchat. But Dev and Ronny and Brandon and Morgan and Zach and Chandler I miss them so much. Zach and chandler are too cool for me now but whatever. 

But thats my rant today, I miss my summer friends, I love my school friends but I even miss my co workers a ton, like sayer, jess, aanika, scott, eli, david, chandler, christian and my bro josh. All of them are just the best (even though most of them threw me in in my clothes on tje last day)

so if any of you still read my blog, I love you and miss you. And everyone at CC I love you all and vote for me ;)



Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments