| first homegame ever |

Apparently this never posted from this last weekend??? 


Okay. First home game in the history of homegames at CC and lets just say it was a blast, we lost yeah who cares. Its sucks but we didnt get blown out. Our team is pretty good, way to be boys!!

Our student section is killer! Its such a blast. BUT Senior or not if you arent there to claim front row you dont get it. I got to the game at 6 just to have it stolen by some seniors who think its theirs. No its not.. sorry that was my complaint from the game.

I think this year is going to amazing if we can get our entire student section to cheer as loud as the front rows. I have lost my voice at our 2 games already and im 100% sure it will happen at every game. + something major happened at the half time cute little megan Bartholomew got asked to homecoming by Brandon, and it was so cute. (Guys take notes that was awesome + I wanna go to homecoming ;) hint hint.. I dont care who I just wanna go.)

After we all went to in-n-out which was pretty hilarious because well CC is just a fun school. But man Brette that girl she is the life of the party. She not only is hilarious but she loves my blog and for that I am her #1 fan. But Emily, Cass and I were helping the cutest kid ever,  Chandker Ewell ask her to homecoming. So naturally Em steals Bretts charger and runs around the parking lot distracting her. So Chandler goes out to decorate her car and boom Brette got asked to homecoming. That was basically the highlight of the night with Em running around everywhere with Cass and me just crying of laughter inside.

I honestly cant get over how much I love CC I seriously am dying I didnt run for office at CC and ran at alta. I dont regret it cause I love the SBO and class officers, I just wish I had a spot on student gov. I want one of the sweaters so bad, and I want to be apart of it like I always have.

Well that was friday. Saturday was a lazy day. I was in bed til 3 then went tie shopping and to lunch with parker. Then I got to see my shaanti fam, well part of them at least. We hung out and had a good time. On sunday I slept all day and today I went shopping with my mom, I thought she was getting me stuff but no she wouldnt so if anyone wants to get me cute clothes since I have none let me know I have 2 things in mind. Then I went to our work end of the season party, man im gonna miss all of them. But I wont miss getting thrown in IN MY NORMAL CLOTHES. you guys suck!

Happy labor day weekend. I was 17 and saw my summer crush for probably the last time for awhile. ;) (country song BBQ stain)

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments