《 pep rally》

 I am so behind its not even funny, I have been so busy I cant even comprehend what is going on in my class right now, so ill blog, I may need some editing on this one Cass! 

Last week was homecoming week obviously but the pep rally let me tell you, it was the best thing! 1 I was in it 2 pep rallies are always so fun. 

*can I just get this out of the way real fast, so many people think I hate Alta, I don't I love CC. People at Alta think I hate them, I dont we are still friends just different schools. But I do hate when Alta trashes us like no other and calls us traitors and crap like that, tuen you come crash our homecoming, I thought CC sucked? Thats what bugs me just putting that out there. I dont hate Alta or anyone there! I love you and miss you all but we are still 1 family in 2 different worlds.*

But the pep rally, so fun. It was a tad bit FREEZING though! And we still have no school pride, like we could have 200 kids at the game but maybe 75 will wear navy, 25 will watch the whole game, 50 will know the ending score of the game, and 50 will not cheer once. That is LAME, Corner Canyon we need to be better than that, our football team needs it. They are on a roll and we wanna keep it that way. Seniors we need your butt at everything we only have a little more than 250, our senior section was weak. You chose to come to Corner Canyon show some pride. 

Sorry, but it was so fun, playing games, hanging out. The speech by the SBOs was cool but once the fireworks start Weston, Jake and a few other kids rushed the field, I followed and the cop was like get back get back, I snuck past and then i turn around and everyone was on the field, I was huddled up with my lee girls, Ashley, Morgan and kaitie are the cutest! THEN they set off the CC and that was so cool! I was so excited to be apart of that! It was definitely a night to remember. 

That night I went to Cafe Rio with my girls, Alyssa, Emily, Brinley, Ashley, Morgan, Melissa, Kaitlyn and my little bro JT man we had a blast. Emily, Alyssa, and I all took the most attractive pictures, homecoming Queen status. 

Thursday was a success!! :)

Friday/Saturday post coming later today! :)

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

+powderpuff we took 3rd so the top 3 were Navy, White, Silver the school colors. And I had the best team (again more coming soon)

Comments

  1. People crashed CC's dance because they enjoy dances. It's not like it affected you anyway. Besides, going to the dance makes people like CC more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment