| Sarah Caplin & Grant Valentine |

Aka homecoming 2013 

Which could possibly be my last homecoming (with a date at least...praying I get asked, but ive got time.. chill Jordyn) 

But altas homecoming was a blast. I missed tubing the provo river this morning for a YMAD meeting but I loved my meeting, I was dead tired but it was still pretty funny, Blake Sykes is the best dance partner ill ever have, Jacob is the best guy dancer and Tanner Ashby is the funniest to watch. 

But anyways, after dropping Emily off and getting Parkers boutonniere and getting my mom a coke I was home in time to have a little less than an hour to get ready, which was kinda like last year. But I did it, and we went to sarah caplins house for pictures, then we headed out to Texas Roadhouse, my favorite place ever, even though they only gave us 1 roll each :( But at dinner I got to sit across from sarah and derrick. (who could easily be the cutest people ever, like derrick is a stud always has been and sarah is just perfect, literally, hair, teeth, style everything.) But Derrick said he had to make a seating chart so Sarah would sit by me so she could be in the blog, Sarah I hope this works :) Also we had a pretty entertaining table with Danielle, Trevor, Derrick, Sarah, Parker, Kaci and Logan. Danielle cried she was laughing so much. Logan is hilarious, has no filter but is hilarious. Trevor has good taste in food. Apple sauce amd Ceaser Salad sides are the way to go. :)

*if you want a shout out TELL ME we could hang out and have a blast, take pictures and you can be in my blog, your name will be mentioned and your face will be seen let me know, really though*

After dinner we headed to Alta - My Old Home -  honestly it was weird, I still don't know how I feel about it. Like yeah it was fun to see everyone but so many people were rude and others just flat out awkward, guys we were a family less than a year ago. Stop hating us, we didn't betray Alta we just wanted to start a legacy. Like I love you all and miss you a ton and Alta is a blast but if that's how things are gonna be CC is definitely the place for me.

After dancing my heart out we went to Tacees to watch a movie but it didn't last long cause they were watching an R rated scary movie which both suck, I asked Parker to go and shortly Sam said she wanted to go. So we left and now I'm home dead tired and don't know how I'm still up honestly. 

More to come tomorrow check it out :)

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

P.S. I have something huge to say, Grant Valentine, you are such a stud & now that I know you have a blog I know you can follow me + can we please hang out sometime becuase after reading your blog I could use some pointers on word choice your works were unique and classy and I loved it, (check it out journeyingwithoutjordyn.blogspot.com) 

+Brette Bringhurst to close this blog out I think she evens out the field. Love you Brette

++Alta I'm sorry your dances aren't the same, like honestly if you didnt have Corner Canyon kids there the commons would be EMPTY.  I mean, emily, erin, lauren, jake, nick, nate, cassidy, sierra, perston, kenzie, ashlyn + so many more its not even funny we made your dance a blast so cut the ccc you later junk, we need each other still.

Comments

  1. The Corner Canyon kids who chose to leave Alta need to stop coming back. If Alta isnt where your supposed to be then why do you keep coming back? Makes no sense to me. If CCHS is so great then stay over there. Corner sounds perfect: no politics, no favorites, equal opprotunities, and lots of money. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing wrong with going to Alta's events if you go to CC. Yeah they left but they still love Alta, they just love Corner Canyon more! I love all ma Chargers and Hawks and I say that they are welcome to anything of ours! :)

      Delete
  2. Sad, did you notice, you talked more about every one else in your group than your own date who spent a lot of money on you! He is a good guy and doesn't deserve the lack of gratitude.or respect. It also sounds like you are the one with the Alta issue...just saying! Stop coming to our events if you don't like us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good time...I also wanted to tell Parker what a nice young man I thought he was. You both looked amazing. Thank you Parker for keeping and bringing home my daughter safe. And respecting and admiring her enough to let her be her. You are going to be such an amazing young man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment