| school days |

So cutest thing ever, my fellow HOSA presidency. I already love them! Want to know why? Because each club has to nominate 2 people to be homecoming royalty and we were all being awkward so I made an executive decision and said we should write it down on a paper and tally it up on who won. And I really wish it hadnt been the way it turned out but it was 4 votes for me, unanimous... awkward, everyone knew I put my own name down since it was unanimous. But i did it because I secretly have always wanted to be homecoming queen, like since I was a kid its like your princess day. (So like vote for me cause that would be pretty awesome) but enough about homecoming since its still 2 weeks away and I still dont have a date. *slipped in for obvious reasons*

But my classes holy junk its filled with 10 billion juniors, all of them.
1. Film and Lit - juniors and sophomores with about 6 or 7 seniors
2. Math 1010 -its pretty even on juniors and seniors I think
3. Peer tutoring - out numbered with all the buddies and tutors only 6 seniors
4. Newspaper - only 2 seniors, given there are only 7 in the class but still
5. AP lang - only 9 seniors
6. ASL 2 - 3 seniors
7. Physics - 4 seniors, which sucks cause there are only about 6 juniors I can tolerate in a class of 40..
8. Government - hallelujah my only class where seniors trump underclassmen

I am learning to become a cougar... just kidding!

I dont really know what this post is for but nothing else really happened today, also, I typer my blogs on my tablet so dont judge me on spelling errors ;) it doesnt have autocorrect, but dont worry Cassie my editor will be starting to help me shortly. Oh I have a blog staff now and they are some of the coolest kids around, Braden English-my video manager, Brandon Mortensen-my audio manager and Spencer Fairbanks is the song manager! Wanna join the crew. Comment and let me know what else my blog could use.

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments