| standards |

Okay so my post last night may seem like I have an issue with Alta and I don't. I love Alta. I'm sad our senior class can't be together. I miss seeing everyone everyday. 

But the reason why I didn't post about Parker that much in my post yesterday was because I wanted to have a whole post about it. 

Yesterday was so fun. And I am so glad Parker asked me to the dance, I had the best time and I really didn't deserve to be treated so kind as he did. Parker is such a gentleman. I mean he got an umbrella for us cause it was raining. Dinner was amazing, I mean we went to Texas Roadhouse my favorite place ever!! 

Then at the dance we were always by each other and not like those dates that ditch you till the slow songs. And at the after activity he was so sweet, making sure I was okay and everything. But the main reason why this is called standards was because he kept saying we should not watch a rated R movie because I didn't watch them. But we did end up starting a rated R movie and I asked him if we could go home early and with how amazing he is he took me home and Sam and Ib followed us. 

I am so glad there are guys out there like Parker and Ib they both ended the night early but they both took their dates home and were perfect gentlemen.

Thank you Parker for the best Senior Homecoming I could have asked for :)

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments