| seen-your-year |

This is my senior year bucket list, i am determined to get in all done.

its creepy how fast senior year has snuck up on me, I swear just yesterday I was sitting in Mrs. Johnson's 6th grade class next to Wade Hansen, Jaden Johnson and Sean Obryant, now I'm sitting in physics, AP Language and all these crazy classes with a whole bunch of people I don't even know.. How did it all fly by so fast. 

*ATTENTION seniors: don't blink. This year is gonna be gone before we know it.*

But on with my bucket list

-Meet every senior @ CC
-Make a sincere apology to someone I hurt 
-Become a true charger
-Have a senior movie marathon
-Senior sweatshirt photo
-Run a 5k
-Get a title in the yearbook
-Go to every dance 
-Make a varsity team
-Make friendships that will make me cry when you leave for college
-Ask the kid ive had a crush on all year on an end of the year date
-Have a paint fight
-Carve my name in a tree
-Sleep on the football field
-Show school pride 110%
-Start a charger tradition
-Make a senior goodbye video 
-Do a lib dub to Im Blue

Wanna help me finish the list, call me (8015601852) and we will set it up :) 

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments

  1. Jordyn you are an amazing person. You're an inspiration to me, you have the attitude of a champion. I love your blog. There is a lot of people around you that read this blog, that you don't even know about! I'm one of those people! I hope that in some way I'll help you with this crazy senior bucket list!

    Stay Awesome!(;

    -Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's get a title in the yearbook?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment