《 200th post/Last Homecoming 》

okay so this past weekend was my last homecoming, it is so bittersweet. i love being a senior and starting the senior chants and being at the top, but i love high school this year. its just so different for me and i love every second of this year. but my date. hello king of the school. he is the cutest! Porter Thorkelson! aka the 1st ever homecoming king, i was honored to be the 1st ever Homcoming Lady (they really don't have that but i just like to pretend i was royalty still) but it was seriously the best dance i have gone to. we went to the gardens and walked around and played hide and seek and 1 it was the perfect day and 2 the gardens are gorgeous 3 i was with the best group. then we went to cafe rio (porter and i stopped at panda instead) and we had a fun time just talking and hanging out, and making fun of jordyn.. *cough cough* brandon *cough* just kidding

but then for dinner we went to macaroni grill and man it was delicious! we even got to color on the table like little kids ;) but then it was dance time, after pictures we danced the night away. in the moonlight. then Royalty was crowned and Porter took the throne with Alex Hunt as queen..i died i was so happy for them (p.s. if you see alex in the halls, literally bow down to her she loves it!) then of course hunter and courtney were 1st attendant, i am in love with them they are perfect! and finally sam barney and emily boam were 2nd attendants...i just love all these kids, they are the cutest, and i am so happy they won! :)

after the dance we helped the SBOs clean up because we had cute little Megan and Brandon and Kaitlyn in our group, but that was totally fine cause i got to talk with Sam Matis (hes a punk) and decided that we are gonna have a full on fight, so if you wanna see that that would be cool! then we headed over to Brandons house to watch I am Legend.. not that scary guys, kinda freaky with the car parts cause on the way home i just imagined things jumping at the car, but other than that it was fine, it wasn't one of those sleep with your mom or with your closet light on movies. but it was a blast! like honestly, couldn't have asked for a better group/date/set up (SBOs you did amazing, i loved the back drop and trees it was adorable, i really did feel like i was at a park, well done)

NOW since its my 200th blog post and it was homecoming i wanna make it extra special by doing shout outs to some of my best friends that have already made a difference for my senior year! 

1st Cassidy Featherstone: have you seen this girl? she is perfect, like honestly, she is stunning. and hilarious and so out going not even kidding i wish i was half as out going as her. She is so sweet to everyone but the only thing that sucks about this girl is that she doesn't hang out with me.. its kinda depressing i know (we have a picture, but she has it on her phone and i can't get pictures so its a problem)

2nd Brette Bringhurst: say hello to the cutest girl ever, her style is to DIE for and she plays lacrosse which is probably the coolest thing ever, i have always wanted to play but i didn't know how and am super lazy but i regret it cause i woulda been on her team and we woulda had a billion pictures and hung out all the time. but i love this girl cause she acts like my blog is the New York Times or something and everyone reads it, and because of that i am so honored!!

3rd Alyssa Shoaf: we have been friends for quite awhile and i hate her. she is perfect and always has a billion guys after her and is so amazing at dance. it drives me insane! did you see her at homecoming, her dress, her hair everything was perfect! lyssa i really wanna hang out more this year, you are a blast to hang out with!

4th Brinley Searle: she was on my Powderpuff team and i couldn't handle her, she is hilarious, everything she says is funny. and her clothes, did you see her today? she looked like a model!! so jealous and so glad we are friends, i am gonna live forever with how much i laugh!

5th Ashley, Morgan and Kaitlyn Lee: they are honestly the most out going people ever, i met Ashley at senior sunrise, and then remet her and her sisters through powderpuff. they just moved here from Arizona and they already rule the school, i swear they know more people than me. And they are all really pretty which i hate. Ashley is a senior so thats more competition than the girls i am already trying to compete with. and thats just not fair. Morgan, my homegirl, has the heart of a warrior, hahah and the dance moves of a boy band! love you mo! and kaitlyn, my freshman. she knows how to make my day! she texted me yesterday and literally left me in tears! i love those 3 and sorry AZ but they aren't coming back!! :)

6th Bradyn English and Brandon Moretenson: these 2 are my lunch buddies, i think we have sat with them every single day and we have some of the best conversations. i just wish they weren't too cool to hang out with me, because i hear stories of when they hung out and just hope and hope and hope they will call me next time! but they are also apart of my blog "staff" they haven't really helped make videos or audio yet, but thats cool. i still love them! 

7th a lot of people, i am already on number 7 so i'm just gonna do a generalized one for so many more people including; Sam Matis (punk), Nate and Nick Thorsen (studs), Jake Hatfield (royalty in my mind), Courtney Gengler (sweetheart), Porter Thorkelson (best date ever), Lauren Hart, Erica Johnson and Keslie Carr (my game buddies), Noel Hoffman (biggest online blog fan) + so many more people i can't write them all down.

8th Emily Boam: this girl took me under her wing and she is one of the best friends i have ever had, i mean we are already on the friendship level of sending ugly snap chats, and i was kinda surprised at how many chins she can get. (just kidding) but she is beautiful and so sweet. like i love hanging out with emily! she has so much positive energy i feel like i am to negative and need to change for the better around her cause she is such a good example.. thanks em! i love you girl!

8th Cassie Conrad: last but definitely not least, she is THEE cutest. i know i have said that about everyone and its true, i love them all but Cassie she is my #1. She deals with me at lunch and is so funny. She sings ugly with me in the car, she goes to football games with me, she is always making sure i am included and to me that is HUGE! like the world huge! she is an angel, and i definitely am glad i am friends with her, because if i wasn't i would sit alone at lunch and not talk to anyone probably!

i love everyone that reads my blog and everyone who doesn't. i have been in a bad mood lately and am trying to keep it to myself but since this is basically my online journal minus all the gushy crushes stuff i speak my mind at the moment. i really don't hate anyone, or any school or anything its just i get caught up in the moment and wish i could take back somethings i blog about, but i can't so i hope you all don't hate me and enjoy my blog still. 

happy 200th blog post and i hope you are enjoying this journey with me because i am enjoying sharing it with you..

picture blog post is coming up next about all my homecoming week joys..

love you all

xoxo jordyn standage 

Comments