《 party time 》

I swear more people have parties in the fall than any other time, but I am 110% okay with that. 

But anyway on saturday my girl ashley (aka new girl) had a party and I had a blast, even though we both took the ACT that morning we managed to party all night long! It was supposed to be an out door movie party then it turned into Josh trying to build a fire, (it wasn't joshs fault it wouldnt start the wood wouldn't catch on fire. Props josh you tried!) Then it turned into a social party where everyone was just talking. Then it turned into a dance party and thisnwas by far the best part. I have to say that tj-fresh/smooth/parker whatever he wants to go by, that kid has moves. So does josh when he just lets himself go. After we danced for about an hour we all went inside for movie time. We watched the fighting scene in Mr. and Mrs. Smith and oh man I dont think I coulda , oved if I wanted to thr couch had lexi, sky, hunter, tanner, tammer, ashley, blake, me, lucky, morgan and kaitlin. I literally couldnt move. But hey it was fun. 



I seriously love everyone that was there so much, it was the funniest night ever. I would say it was the best night of senior year so far! 

But godfreys party is tonight so I am sorry to say ash that it may not hold its spot for too long ;) just kidding love you girl!!

I am going to miss all of the long weekends in october, they were full of some crazy fun times!! 

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments