| redeeming myself |

so life happened and now i am busy 24/7 but i kinda like it! 

but today's post is about my lee girls. they just moved here and i love them like sisters already, like really a friendship like this doesn't come often!

Ashley; she is a senior. and she's that typical new girl. she's hot, all the guys like her! its kinda gettin old new girl. time to step down ;) just kidding but really everyone loves her! She is hilarious, and shes from AZ. my kinda girl! We have dance parties in her kitchen (and random spins in the commons) but she shared her beloved ice cream cookie sandwiches with me. and according to her sisters that is like unheard of. so we are already on level 3 of our friendship. we have already had a girls day, stalked every senior in the stalker book, shared ice cream, its amazing how fast our friendship has sprouted..hahahah!

Morgan; holy hot dang. this girl is gorgeous. and she can sing. she was really quiet at first but when you get to know her man she belts it out! She is so funny like really everything she says is just hilarious. we have so many weird things in common, like shows we watch on our ipod ;) and she can block in football. we were the best two blockers you could have had on a powderpuff team. That is how i really got to know this girl and i am loving every minute i get to spend with this gem!

Kaitlyn; my freshman. we met on our powderpuff team and it was like love at first sight. she knew my brother and we made fun of his hair and after that it was instant best friends. she is so outgoing and cute and it makes me kinda mad. like i want to be just like this girl. she is that girl that can go meet someone and 5 minutes later be their best friend. i don't know how she does it but this girl is always happy too. like have i ever seen her mad? well maybe in powderpuff but you have to be rough in that game!! shes my freshman and that little sister i never got!

Brooke; i'll throw this cute little cookie into the equation too..she is gonna be a diva like movie star..she isn't afraid of anything and she almost made me pee my pants one time. i love her and hope i get to see more of her soon! 


these are my lees. they kinda adopted me as the unofficial 5th sister in their family! and i am 110% okay with that. they are the cutest girls, always doing something fun, always meeting new people. but the down side is they are cute. and boys like cute new girls apparently! ;) but who can blame them i love them too!!

my cute lee girls and i at the pep rally
(missing cute little Brooke)
xoxo Jordyn Standage



Comments