《special day》

So today I wasnt going to post but then I realized that today was a very crazy day a few years back cause I mean thee keslie carr was born. And that says a lot but then to seal the deal that today is the best day also 18 years ago the Thorsen twins were born. October 2nd is a day for CC history, I mean 3 of our SBOs birthday on the same day. Crazy! But so depressing I didnt see Keslie Carr once so I couldnt get my much need picture for my blog, + the thorsens are way too trendy and I would look like a hobo next to them! But maybe one day ill get a picture with all my favorite SBOs (all of them) cause I dont think there has been a picture of them on my blog yet.

But Keslie Carr happy birthday babe! Since its your birthday and youre probs gonna get new clothes can I have all your old ones?! Just kidding (but really) you have the cutest clothes ever! And we need to carpool to games again and jam out in the back! :) that was a good time!! Love you babe I hope you had the best day, you deserve it!

Nick and Nate- you are hilarious, I can tell the difference between you 2 because Nick has the long luscious locks and Nate has the perfect wave! You 2 are so stylish (no matter what boyer says) I hope we can become good friends this year because you guys are probably the coolest kids at CC, okay jordyn lets be real you are the coolest hands down! Love you guys and I hope all your dreams came true for the big 18!

Just a reminder, dont go too crazy guys cause now you can go to jail...sketchy business man, ive heard its scary in there! 

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments