《 UEA "fun" 》

So its UEA as we all know and man have I had a blast. Wednesday I hung out with my main girls the Lees, and Ashley and I made a sign for our cute senior football players the few of them that there are!! :) but we only got a picture with 2! Jake and Tanner, both complete studs! 
 The photographers even got pictures of us :)
 Here are the cutest football players ever
And of course our cute sign with Tanner and Jake

After the game we went to club dub and ran into some alta kids... just kidding i love them! It was wade and chase and all those punks :) (also emily and krista who arent punks) after that the Lees and hung out with Sam brown, Evan, Landon, Tanner, Skyler, Lucky, Laura, Ashley and I love them all! 

+wednesday was a short day at school, late start which means Einsteins and woulda met Ashley there but she ditched me for Hunter and tanner.. (okay not really ditched they invited her to cafe rio, so it was cool)

On Thursday I literally laid in bed all day and got up to eat and thats about it until Jake Hatfield texted me, we watched Hot Rod and lets just say its funny, but totally not as funny as Napoleon Dynamite! Solid 2nd though. But then Emily, Cassie,  Alek and Ashley went home I was stuck with Blake and Jake.. and lets just say those 2 are hilarious. And know a ton about football! 

Then today Friday I woke up and headed over to the Lees (are you catching on that I love them) but we watched movies all day, read through the stalker book of all tje Seniors... yeah we need to have a senior lockin or something.. I dont know that many seniors!! But we made cake, mmmmmm I wish I didnt have to leave that cake was freaking good! But I left to go get ready for my first(non dance) date with the one and only Blake Pixton. We doubled with Cassidy and Jake. NOT A GOOD IDEA tp go with cass if you are going to the Hanuted Forest. Actually it was a blast Cassidy just sucks becuaee ebery 2 seconds it was "get Jordyn" or "Jordyn loves this stuff" it really wasnt that bad until they started saying your name...then crap got real. Also Blake was the best cause he just made fun of stuff and made me laugh instead of freak out. 
P.S. if you know Cassidy she loves spiders, loves them!

Overall I had a blast, but kinda sad we didnt get a picture of us :( so I could document this momentious occasion! Hahah thanks for being the best date Blake, we should do it again sometime! :)

This long weekend has been the best, and itsnot even over! I love these moments in high school! I am soaking all this up!!! :) 

Xoxo Jordyn Standage 

Comments