《 cant repeat the past 》

Well eventful week last week-
Sunday Ezras farewell
Monday-Godfrey party
Wednesday-ward Halloween party
Thursday-Halloween with Ashley, Blake, Ecum (sam and evan too)
Friday-Fear Factory with Ashley, Lucky and Blake
Saturday the dance with Brandon :)

It was hectic and I am dead tired but cant fall asleep so ill blog naturally!

Halloween this year Ashley and I werent really feelin it so while our friends went out Ash and I made plans to go to fear factory, they bailed so we saved the tickets, we instead just hung out at the lees with 1st Ecum and Evan then Sam came then Blake came then Sam and Evan left so Blake, Ash, ecum amd I were watching a movie when the rest of the crew gets back. They were all mad cause ash and I werent feeling the whole walking around to get candy we wouldnt eat, but they got over it and we had a blast together!

Friday. 1st game of State against Spanish Fork,  we killed them, utterly destroyed! It was a blast and after the game I got to use my VIP tickets to Fear Factory! It was a double date with cute ashley and lucky and I took blake, hes such a stud! I still hate loud noises, amd freddy even though I saw him coming I still freaked, but dont worry thats what Blake was for! :) we went to club dub got some food and then headed out, 

I slept over at the lees and man we didnt get to bed til 1 then woke up at 8 (but didnt get out of the warm bed til 8:30) we set up for the dinner for the dance got ready and went to the zoo, seriosuly relived our childhood there we had lunchables and walked the zoo. We saw giraffes, bears, seals, itchy monkeys but no otters hahah sorry brandon! But I thought it was fun, oh duh on the way we had some epic music, the spanish station thank you brandon!

After that we got the boys for pictures...and man did we get pictures but most of them were in the grass (can I just add that I can walk in those heels the grass was just terrible. I will get the group and single pictures up when ash gets them out. But they are cute!

After our hours of pictures we had appetizers at lexis then headed over to the lees to have the best dinner ever, as well as the best servers ever! I love brooke kaitlin, my momma, and momma and poppa lee, they are adorable!! I loved my group, seriosuly all of them were the best! After was awkward cause we were supposed to be with another group but they didnt have room for us and they werent about to make it so we went to lexis and watched get smart, or at least my group did, I fell asleep. Awkward. But it was a fun dance, and I leanred that even though josh miller doesnt talk much when he does hes hilarious!! :) 

I hope you all had fun at the masquerade(or whatever else you alta kids did), I know I did!! 

Xoxo jordyn standage 

Comments