《 disco night 》

Last night was disco skate night at classic skate and it was a blast like always! There were so many people there it was crazy ive been there many times but never when it was that busy! But it was fun to see some of my CC friends, Alta friends, YMAD friends, ALE friends, and even some EFY friends... wow I have a lot of acronym friends... CC, YMAD, ALE, EFY.. yet I got no pictures :( I hate that. I love pictures to remember things but I never remember to take them until after the fact!

When Emily and I got there Jacob saw us and he had been their since 8:30ish, which would explain why he was so amazing at skating! He has some pretty good skills on the rink!!  But he also had 3 hours to practice. Emily had blades which made her life easier than skates! She was fast so I was alone for most skating, but I got to say hi to most of my friends so it was all good! Suga Shay, Rach and Mckell have some mad skills, those 3 are the cutest and I miss them so much! I also ran into President Nate and his hot date, Kayley!  Can I just say that Nate is the coolest kid ever, like really though! He is awesome!!

Well yesterday was also a day my brain was mush, all day I couldnt hear or talk. At disco skating John said, Hey Jordyn and I responded not much... I thought he said how are you...awkward. but what can I say stuff like that was happening all day yesterday. Lets just face the fact, I cannot talk or hear at all.. but it didnt help that I couldn't hear.

Yesterday was a fun day but it lasted forever, I was up at 8 and didnt go to bed till 1.. so this post will probably be a post that Bradyn and Brandon will make fun of me for for misspelled words or it not making sense. But its all good!
Next week im going to country night at classic skate.. I didnt even know they had that until Austin Caroll posted a picture  on insta. I thought friday was karaoke night but I am so happy that its country night now  I will be there every week!!

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments