《half-hawk》

Attention Hawks: I just hope you know that I am sorry for putting you down so much at the beginnig of the year, its just that Alta didnt leave me with the best memories with people and try outs the 2 years I was there. I ended the year with no achievements that I wanted and people with bad attitudes towards me. It wasnt that great. Yes, not everything at Alta was terrible I mean I went to dances with the greatest guys, I got a round of applause in Bateys class the day I got my braces off, I loved going to all the games, and all the other activites we had there. But it just wasnt what I wanted high school to be like, so I came to CC. And I love it here, but you guys cant get mad at me for having school pride. Because I know for a fact that you have school spirit and trash talk us all the time.

I honestly do miss Alta, I am sad that our senior class had to split, it sucks I was excited to graduate with kids I had gone through elementary and middle school with. But now I am pretty sure that wont happen. I wish that we could accept each other and come together as a senior class even though we arent at the same school.

To the Senior football players at Alta I know how hard you guys have worked he past few years and how badly you wanted to take it all the way. You guys had an amazing run and wish I could have seen you play one last time! You boys are the most dedicated kids I know, to those who are llaying next year keep up the good work in college! :)

Im sorry if you were offended by previous posts about Alta, I didnt mean it I was just annoyed and was letting it out on my blog.. to the rude anonymous commenters thanks for hiding behind a computer to be rude to me. If you dont like what I blog about dont read it.

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments