| my missionaries |

It sucks that all my friends from last year are on their missions, except 1 but he will be out in May! 

I couldn't be prouder of these boys, it's insane how long they have already been gone, Ryan has been out since July. It's November already, i hope the time keeps flying by like it is right now. These boys are amazing I look forward to Josh's posts every week, I haven't emailed or written jake yet and Ezra has already emailed me he's officially been gone 1 week now! He has only about killed 2 guys ;) just kidding. I miss them all so much. But they are doing amazing and they all sound like they are having fun in Cali, Rhode Island, Peru and the MTC. I love missionaries. 

A role model of mine is in the Philippines right now she is fine thankfully but she is getting transferred. She's so amazing, even after a natural disaster she is still happy as ever! I am so happy I got to meet her, she has taught me so much and she doesn't even know I bet! 

Missionaries are so amazing. And I have seen so many come back, I am speaking with one next week in church! I am talking on what youth can do to prepare for their missions now and I am so excited because I do many things but I can also do more...like get up and go to mission prep, even though it's at 7:30 am....yeah yikes. It's so early hut I bet it's worth it, instead of those 3 extra hours of sleep!

I can't wait to share my talk with you on here on Sunday...stay tuned!! Also stay tuned for tomorrow when I go to see zendaya with my girls (and maybe boys?) tomorrow night...

+ has everyone else seen people already putting up Christmas lights and everything...? Me too and I love it. I still love thanksgiving, but there aren't any thanksgiving songs or decorations that are fun colors instead of fall brown cools...I love fall but not the end of fall where everything is just ugly brown and the snow hasn't hit yet. But I love Christmas...I hate how it's freezing but I have a heater and someone to cuddle with for that! It's the lees 1st winter (ever really) and I hope I can show them the best one ever!!

Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments