《 thankful thurdsay 》

Today is thanksgiving, obviously, its the day we get a bunch of food and are thankful for everything we have.  (even though tonight people will be punching others out for things they don't have but want)

this thanksgiving is so different from last thanksgiving. in many aspects of my life. i am a senior, i am a charger, my friends, im going to inida and so many more things but i would say i am thankful for all the changes in my life. they have been huge but have been amazing and such a blessing to me.

< i am thankful for >

my family: even though they are the most annoying people sometimes, i still love them. i love my dad and how he takes me to seminary every morning! i love my mom and how she works at the school and is my teacher, i love having one of my best friends always in the same place as me, even though she embarasses me a ton. i love my sister and even though she takes my entire wardrobe i still love her cause that means i get hers. i love my brother jt because he thinks i am super lame but his friends think im cute and he takes my clothes so that means he thinks i have good style too. i am thankful for trevan for being just like me..so shy yet so smart and awesome, i love fighting with him over who has better grades when we both got straight a's! i love my baby spencer, he isn't a baby anymore but he comes in my room every night and gives me a hug and a kiss goodnight.

my teachers: they are all so amazing and i actually enjoy classes because my teachers know when enough is enough.

Bro J: this man is truly amazing, i have had some decent seminary teachers before but this guy. he is awesome! yes i am happy when we don't have class because its early morning i hate getting up. but i have learned so much already and i love having him as a teacher, i also am going to transfer into his class if i don't have him next semester! 

EFY, YMAD, and ALE: and all the friends those organizations have brought to me and how much they have changed my life and those around me.

i am thankful for all my friends and everyone involved in my life in general .. here we go, the good stuff.

Ashley Lee: this girl is my best friend, she is so amazing. i love hanging out with her. she is an answer to my prayers, i was scared i would come to CC and be friendless. but this girl quickly changed that and we have become the best of friends. she is so beautiful and nice and i just love having her sweet spirit around!

Cassie Conrad and Emily Boam: these 2 took me under their wing at the beginning of the year and I couldn't be more lucky to have these girls as friends. they are so amazing and are such good influences on me! I love hanging out with them and one day i'll be as crazy funny as they are! :)

Morgan Lee: This girl is the most stylish, hilarious, talented, amazing girls I know! Like really it amazes me how much this girl can do! I also love how she speaks her mind, stay on her good side or she will take you down! ;) 

Kaitlin Lee: my little sister i never got, this girl is going to change the world i swear. if i could be 1/2 as nice and outgoing as she is my life would be set! She isn't shy so she goes up to anyone and everyone! That's why she already has more friends than me, and i have lived here for 13 years!

Brinley Searle: freak this girl is mad talented, did you hear she is the Sterling Scholar for dance? yeah my best friend, the sterling scholar! she is crazy...like literally, but i love it! the only thing i hate about this girl is how she can eat so much yet she is so skinny..its insane ;) but i love this girl and her clothes..i want them all! :)

Ashley Edwards: I LOVE ASHLEY! she is so funny and nice and so down to Earth! she is beautiful and the best PTSA president anyone could ask for! She is genuine and i love that about her! I also love how she basically let me fall asleep in her car after the masquerade while she drove me home! :) i love you ashley!

Laura Beaner: (yeah that's not really how you spell her last name) but I am so sad that I didn't mean this girl before I did! she is so funny. we have weekly meetings in the commons during 4th period everytime we have it because she is an aid while i am in newspaper but we are seniors so we just do whatever we want. (even though austin and ginger kid get mad at us everytime they see us...) but this girl really is so amazing and i am so thankful for her friendship! and for all the times we have hung out and all the future times that we will  hangout! i love this girl, she is so amazing.

Lucky Hererra: this kid...man oh man.. he is so talented its annoying like really someone shouldn't be able to take such amazing pictures like he does! I love hanging out with him and really enjoy that we have come so close in such a short time! :) love you luck!

Josh Miller: I can't say as much about him but i can say that he is hilarious when he does talk! I also know he is amazing at basketball and can't wait to be at every game cheering him and the team on!! Oh he is also pretty good at ping pong, but only when his eyes are open!! :)

Blake Pixton: this kid took me on my first date so of course he has to be on here! We have hung out many times since and he is such a dork! But its so funny, i love hanging out with him and am so glad he decided to come to CC and be a Charger with us! :)

Landon Hartman, Sam Brown and Evan Zollinger: These 3 boys are my favorite people. they are so entertaining and i love them! Landon is such a sweet kid, Sam is crazy funny, and Evan is mad talented! Landon and Evan are both really good at magic tricks so if you ever run into them ask them to show you a trick!!

Ruby Parkin: this girl is an angel, really though. i wish i was her because she is crazy beautiful, amazing at tennis, so outgoing and a wonderful friend. not to mention she is always with some cute boys!! i met her through YMAD and from the 1st meeting i knew i wanted to be this girls friend! and am glad we have become close! she is so amazing, if you don't believe me ask the Alta SBOs they got to meet her this summer! 

Sophie Wilson: mmmmm whatta babe! i love spending time with this girl, like yesterday we were applying for our visas and yeah it wasn't that fun but i got to be there with this babe and it was totally worth it ;) i also love her snapchats they make me so happy everytime i get them! :) 

Andrea Cook: this girl drives me insane, wanna know why. because she is so perfect, like really. she always looks amazing, smells amazing and does amazing things. She is an amazing cheerleader and an even better friend! she is so straight up with you and i love it! :) i am so glad she is doing YMAD because my life with out my cookie would be so sad! :)

Asheigh Davis: this girl has known me for way too long, but i am so glad that she has, even though we have that Alta CC barrier up between us we knock it down because we are sisters. this girl is amazing and i love her so much!! she deserves the best because she is the best!! ask her to play guitar for you because she is so amazing at it! :)

Austin McLain: I met this kid at EFY and was in awe. this kid is so amazing. he taught me so much this summer in that 1 week up at Utah State. even though he teased me so much i still loved him! I enjoy his snapchats because its either his #selfiesunday one or one with cute little kids!! he is such a great example to me and i love him for that! 

Morgan Judd: I also met him at EFY it was amazing how fast we became friends, i am pretty sure it only took like 2 or 3 hours to fully open up and be weird around each other and well let me tell ya we still are. we went to see cute little paige preform and we were driving home super late and freak...we are the weirdest kids on the block!! but i still love him and miss him and he needs to not live an hour away!


And a few "honorable mentions" that i still love them and think they deserve to be in this post.
-The boys in my 7th period Physics class-they are so entertaining
(Parker T. Austin C. Zach E. Micheal R. Chandler S. Jax M.)
-Sam Matis, Bradyn English, Brandon Mortensen
-Scott, Sayer, Jess, Aanika, David, Berbs, Chandler, Eli and all other lifeguards
-Kyle Strauss, Max Johnson, Jaden Johnson
-Skylar from Herriman
-My EFY friends
-My ALE friends
-My YMAD friends
-Julia Rainey
-Kelsey bain
-Nate Teahan and Rocky Evans
-Madison Giles and Madison Ross
-Max Alfonso
-Navy and Jasmine
-Tanner Smith and Tara Shariatmadari(?)
-Powell Dubious, Ry Stephenson, Josh McIff, Jake Smith, Josh Hogan, Ty Hartman, Mike Park and all the bros
-Kelcie Cheney, Ali Wright, Jessica Bartholomew
and last but not least
-Ezra Segura and Nick Summerhayes i love these 2 so much its crazy! :) they are both amazing and so funny!
and so many more honestly!

Comments

  1. Jordy I love you so much. And I too am grateful for you my beatiful smart talented generous funny spiritual daughter. Your friends are so lycky to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment