| 15 Extra Minutes |

oh the things teenagers do when you give them 15 extra minutes for lunch. we go to subway with 5 crazy loud girls in a car, on snowy snowy snowy roads with the Arizona girl driving! then when they are leaving they will have a pretty funny snow ball fight between 3 guys and 2 girls (They had an unfair advantage, ash and i ended up soaked) but it was well worth a snowball down the shirt it was hilarious! today was such a good day, well other than my AP test today..yeah i kinda failed that. But my physics test i nailed! 98% baby, that makes up for the 25% i am going to get on my AP test..

but tomorrow, is going to be the best day ever, 1 we are doing nothing in classes, so why even go right, WRONG we have our Christmas Assembly tomorrow and it is going to be amazing, I PRAY that ASL club beats DECA in the Club Wars! I have a feeling Megan and Bridger will have us do something pretty embarrassing, but what ever, we are going to win anyway! :)

i have some of the best friends, and decided that liking people from other schools is so much better than liking someone from your own, because you don't have to get ready everyday and look good for them, like really, its awesome, like a kid from another school and no worries about what the guys from your own school think, I mean senior boys like younger girls anyway an no one really wants to be a cougar. Most of us wouldn't mind because the CC juniors are pretty fine if i say so myself, i admit i have liked 1 or 2 of them!

I don't know what else to say other than I AM SO EXCITED FOR WINTER BREAK and having 2 full weeks off of school. I just wish i had a car so i could go on a little trip to PC or St. George I just need to get away from Draper for a little while. Hope you all enjoyed the snow day we had today, i did! :)

Xoxo Jordyn Standage


Comments