| the 3 musketeers |

okay folks. guess what?! I am feeling so much better! like really, i feel amazing..i have this weird weight on my chest and in my neck but I am pretty sure that's still just the strep. but today has been a pretty good day. i got about 11 hours of sleep..best night sleep all break. 

THEN A HUGE PLUS FOR TODAY,
ITS THE CASSIE CONRAD'S BIRTHDAY.
Like the woman, the myth, the legend, Cassie Conrad, yes that one

This girl really is an amazing girl in my life! I love spending all the time I can with her.. even if i miss her birthday lunch that takes up like half of cafe rio (i only know cause i got a play by play from Ashley Edwards - thanks ash) I am so sad i missed it, all my best friends were there! and i miss them so much, it literally has been a week since i have seen them, it sucks! But back to Cassie, she's amazing she knows her standards, SHES HILARIOUS, gorgeous, nice, entertaining, hard-working, smart, genuine and so many more things..like honestly i could go on for days on how much i love my Cassie girl! I hope she has the best birthday, and that you all text her, call her, FB her, insta her, or see her, cause she deserves the best day ever.

But after her cute little brunch/lunch outing with everyone at the rio. Laura, Mel and Ashley E. CAME TO SEE ME. i was so excited to see real people (sorry family you aren't real people) I haven't seen any of my friends in a week so I totally freaked out when I saw them.. They stayed for about an hour, and honestly it was the best hour of Winter Break! :) 

But can I just say

Mel is gorgeous. like that girl. freak. its annoying, she looks good everyday. she is so sweet. but i just realized i don't even have her number..what the freak? but she just got an insta so you can go follow her now! @melissaylst shes a total babe.

Bean. shes a freak. but if she was any different i wouldn't love her as much as i do. this girl. shes the funniest person ever, we still don't know how we met but man i am glad we did cause she spruces up my life. (especially during 4th period when we are telling austin and carson(?) to get back to work while we are just hanging out in the halls) 

Ashley. she is so strange. and honestly i straight up hated her. we were never friends or anything but i hated her because she was a cheerleader sophomore year. that was my dream and she took it i was pissed. but now she drives all the way up to BFE to visit me when i am going INSANE. she also snapchats me to keep me sane, and i love her so much. she is hilarious and i don't know why i ever hated her (well i do but i need to not judge cheerleaders just cause they are cheerleaders) (also other alta/cc cheerleaders i don't hate you guys anymore i've gotten over myself and moved on, i like the student sections more anyway) but back to ashley. shes like 10 feet of pure weird hilariousness and i love her so much! :)

These 3 came to visit me. I DIED when i saw them parked in my driveway/street. it made me so happy and reminded me that there really are humans out there in the world! just kidding, but i was feeling like that there weren't any humans out there anymore.

but...yeah...no picture of all 3 of them only of ash and beans..mel. i am sorry. we will get a picture soon and i'll post it everywhere!  :)

ash and beans

beans loves me...my life is complete!

mel left so no photo...
 i love these girls!! they respond to my desperate twitter calls even when they don't have twitters! :) it makes me so happy! and i love these 3 

xoxo jordyn standage

Comments