| Christmas Season |

I could't be more excited about this christmas season, because I get to spend it with some of the funnest people. I have already started this week with a few outings

Monday: I decorated the halls with some cute charlie brown and snoopy drawings in the north upper hall, check them out!! After that I went over to the Draper Tree Lighting Ceremony, it was weird because this year it was cold, but there wasn't any snow. Last year was way better because there was snow and there was a huge snowball fight that broke out!

Tuesday: Utah officially broke out the Winter Season with a HUGE snowstorm, it literally snowed all day and all night, in suncrest we have a TON of snow now, cute sledding dates here we come!

Wednesday: I personally broke in the Winter Season by pulling out all my christmas sweaters and boots, freak yes, i love my sweaters and my boots. Yes i do love my shorts and no shoes more but we live in Utah so we have to embrace it full force.

Thursday: I had plans to go see frozen with some friends, but that kinda fell through and I went on a "date" with a kid from Herriman, it was supposed to be a fun ice skating date but it kinda didnt work because the rink wasn't open yet.. but instead we went shoe skating, which was pretty funny. Then we headed over to panda express where we sat and told stories to alec and stockon. Those 2 are hilarious, once we broke the ice and got a conversation going it was pretty funny. Then ash and i headed over to Astro and got a round of applause when we walked in from all the SBOs and can i just say that you will never feel cooler until that happens to you.. like i really hope it will happen again soon, that was just awesome! But then ash and i had some pretty entertaining conversations at astro.

Friday: last night was a freaking blast! It was the first ever home basketball game for our boys, and man they killed it! But i am pretty sad that no one freaking threw me a shirt, i was front row right next to them and i didn't get one. Ryan stole it, but it was so too big for him but he still wouldn't give it up! But the game was intense, but it came down to the last few seconds and the chargers held out. Way to be boys!! :) and shout out to Josh Miller, he is such a stud, #spotjosh ;) way to be josh, if we could have posters and the fun police wasn't such a kill joy we would!! :) but don't worry we will come up with something good to get around his rules! But after our amazing win I had an amazing date with the one the only Weston Minnick i asked him but he was a total gentleman and got us some food after the game. After a little food we went to Country Night.. and can i just say that when they say line dancing it really meant we are going to go way to fast and you wont be able to catch on so just free style it! I think that Weston and i were some pretty good dancers! I mean we got the spinning in and even got the dips in! :) i had a blast west thank you for coming with me!! Maybe we will go again and you can wear your whole get up ;) also tyson and his date..were so cute!! Tyson is a true cowboy! Same with cade, cade and ash both looked good! All my friends are so awesome and i love them all!! :)

Nights like this week are what high school is all about!!

Oh freak. I didn't even tell you the best part about this week.. we have a CHRISTMAS TREE IN THE COMMONS, and we even have couches now and yesterday there was a cookie table. CC is a dream come true. I love it there and wouldn't want anything else! Like honestly how many people can say that they have couches in their commons or a huge christmas tree in the middle of their school! I love christmas season and having all that christmas spirit at school is just amazing!

This is going to be the best winter yet i just know it! enjoy the pictures below the one from country dancing will be coming shortly!

Xoxo Jordyn Standage :)

Thats Me On The Very Left Front Row!:)
Morgan, Garrett, Cade, Ash, Me, Kaitlin at The Tree Lighting at Draper Park
us girls (and logan) with the allstar josh miller at the game last night
just for fun...here was me in the hall decorating a sign for newspaper!


Comments