| cheers to the freakin weekend |

This week was a pretty fun week
On Monday we didnt have school so I wanted to hang out but everyone and their dog couldnt hang out but Ashley Edwards could so we went to subzero and had the best heart to heart. Everyone should have a heart to heart with someone on Monday and Mondays wouldn't be half bad!! She's one of the greatest friends I've had. Love you ash :)
Tuesday not much happened, but I did Babysit the funniest kids ever!  They put on quite a show all night. 
Wednesday Chad and Natalie had a few of us YMAD kids over for some Indian food and games. It was delicious, Chad was quite the cook!! I loved it!! After dinner we played telestrations let me just say that no one there could draw! Kaleb and Brigham had some interesting pictures and guesses.. It was hilarious!! I love hanging out with everyone from YMAD! :) Thanks Chad and Natalie for having us over you guys are the best!
Thursday day... was quite the adventure, I mean it was SPIRIT BOWL day. And i was dressed for the occasion, combat boots, black pants and my army green jacket, i even braided my hair. There were 3 small events and seniors won 2 duh, we are seniors. Then in the real games the 4 seniors were Cassie Conrad, Weston Minnick,  Coleman Plummer and myself. A pretty good picking if you ask me. The games went on and we killed off the sophomores, then freshman. It came down to the final 4 Coleman (senior) Jake Sanderson (junior) Kennedy Blaser (?) (Freshman) amd myself (senior). Kennedy wanted to team up agaianst the boys but we all know thag wouldnt have been good, but we were gonna get Jake out before we killed off Kennedy. But she thought she was sneaky and was coming to kill me but we got her, well Jake did he dragged her around causeherbelt was tied. After that Jake got Coleman it was down to Jake and I, final 2. Then the bell rang and cause our school is so lame everyone left. But seniors won,  I was the Victor. Sorry Jake seniors had more wins anyways... (I think we should have a show down in the next assembly, yeah?)
Thursday night,  Cassie and I went out for dinner then went to Battle of the Bands, it was AWESOME. The Blue Wavers went first and they killed it! Then a few more bands went and Ocean Commotion finished up the show...I love Taylor Bell he is HILRIOUS and totally knows how to control an audience. But my personal favorite was Adam Fuller and his little keyboard like honestly he was amazing. Blue Wavers won,  I stop knew it they were awesome, I mean everyone else was too, there wasnt 1 band that was bad, CC has talent!!
Friday night Ashley Edwards and I went to the basketball game at Timpanogas and holy their student section was like my dream student section they had dances and everyone cheered!! Also the cheerleaders did stuff with the student section. It was awesome!! After that ashley tanner lucky and I went country dancing and can I just say that Tanner was an amazing dancer!! :) we got back to my car just to find out that it  wouldn't start, we called Hunter at 1 am and he came to save us but as soon as he pulled up my car started, hunter is seriously the best person ever!!
Saturday I spent the day with netflix until 10 then I went disco skating with my girls the Lees and Josh and Hunter it was a blast. Except Hunter Morgan and kaitlin were wall flowers while josh was pullin out some tricks and everything! It was awesome! After I finally got to catch up with ashley lee let's just say I have missed my best friend!!
Sunday was YMAD the best part of my day,  it's amazing,  I love my team so much is insane. I especially love Chester and Doris. ;) Sunday was fun because we practiced our dances and hung out with my pink team,  I can't wait to hang out with them in India!! Sunday was also the start of mine and Jakes races.  I won the first round but if was pretty extreme!! But so fun...I cant wait till I get my ice cream.
Monday was jazz game night with my YMAD girls em and soph, we had a blast I mean sitting in the nose bleeds we got to talk about boys,  YMAD, and food...sophie was so hungry so everything looked good ;)
Today was insane... getting everything together was insane, I skipped 1st and 2nd period then left at the end of 3rd and 4th.  I am so done with people and school I just need a break from everyone and everything!! Now I'm babysitting and am so bored so of you're reading this you should text me or something cause I am bored and wanna talk.
I love you all.
Xoxo Jordyn Standage

Comments