《Clean slates》

Its been a few days since I have posted and honestly a lot has happened. On New Years Eve a lot went down, like a midnight Dennys run for Beaners birthday it was so fun we were all crazy tired but we are teenagers being awake at unreasonable times is what we do. But Dennys was kinda sending out Cassies birthday and welcoming Lauras! We had a blast just ask everyone else at Dennys that night.









On New Years the Lees had a party and man it was so fun. Cassie, Morgan and I kept it alive with games, wii (just dance), dancing, sparklers, pictures,  etc. It was so fun. I dont want to list everyone that was there cause I will forget someone I am sure of it. But I can tell you a few favorites from that night.

Bray, he is a punk to me but I know its just cause he secretly loves when I dance/sing to him. That kid is probably one of my favorite people!

Hunter and Josh, when we were lighting sparklers these two thought they were hilarious and got so close to my hair I freaked out. But it was funny, no one ever knows what to do with sparklers except spell their name, make circles, or just fling your arms around everywhere.

Cassie, this girl is just flat out amazing, we always have the best conversations and we had a few that night. She always listens to me ;)

Ashley, I think we hugged like 100 times that night. We hadnt seen each other in a week and those 100 hugs were very much needed. Plus shes the cutest best friend! I mean everyone loves her, literally.













2013 was brutal literally. But 2014 couldnt have started more perfect with the people I love the most. I stayed at the Lees until 2 am I think just talking about boys and life and everything with my Lee sisters and Momma Lee, it was a good chat! Their family is just so amazing it kills me.

The rest of 2014 so far has been great, I reorganized my room, made some goals and finished making my YMAD money. The 2nd week of break couldnt have been more perfect! Well it coulda if my friends invited me to hang out when they all hang out..

Friday night Kunk, Mel, Ash E, Mel and I went to the basketball game where I spelled Josh (letters all the right way) cause the Lees werent there. But then we went country dancing, I just have to put this out there. Josh Miller is the best dance partner, lile really we got 3 pretty hard/long sequences down ending with me cartwheeling over his legs. We nailed it on the last song, but I can assure you we will be regulars because we were so amazing.

Saturday I worked from 10 am to 7 pm then I had a cute sister date we went ice skating down in Provo amd lets just say we are pros now, like taylor wants to be a figure skater!! But we had a fun time hanging out together, after that we went to Village in for some delicious food. But everytime we go out we go to ihop/dennys/village inn. We like breakfast foods!! :)






Today after school a few of my friends and I went to Zupas and that was quite an adventure!! :)





I love my friends and family and 2014! I cant wait for this year and everything it brings.

Xoxo jordy

Comments