| Date Night |

When: Wednesday, February 12th
Who: Parker Seegmiller (my date) Devin and Shayla, Jake and Bailey, Dallon and I forgot his dates name...
What: Dinner and the Jazz game
Where: Cinegrill and Energy Solutions
Why: I was Tom Cruises team cheerleader that Monday and Parker asked me at team dinner.

  On Wednesday Parker and I met at Harmons amd he was a complete gentleman he for my doors and was so sweet! We drove to his house cause that's where everyone was meeting but they were late so we hung out at his house and he played piano for me,  holy moly he is amazing! Like honestly he's great! After we found out Devin fell asleep amd was running late we went to meet them somewhere, we got ther and were chatting them they finally get there. And paler realizes he forgot his tickets... so we drove back to his house to get them.  Then we all drove downtown and the car ride was so interesting like we were in a mini van and there was a limo next to us they were going faster then us and that wasn't okay with Devin so it was a race. It was pretty funny. I honestly can't remember much of what else we talked about but I do remember I was laughing for most of it because when you put those 4 together its hilarious.

  We got to Cinegrill and it was the cutest thing of my life. Like they had a jukebox and a cute old man playing piano, I loved it! Parker and I sat next to each other so I kept looking at Devin and Dragon cause they were across from me but trust me I would have rather looked at Parker all dinner ;) I got spaghetti it was the hardest bowl of spaghetti to eat the noodles cause they were so long! I really hope no one watched me eat it. On our way out Parker gave the owner his number on the back of a movie stub (the 2nd time he did that this week,  he did it to me on Monday) 

  We went to the jazz game and Parker and I had a little chat. Talking about how cute some of the basketball players were, or life stories, and how attractive facial hair is. I definitely won for the best date. We were walking out and headed to the car. And every time one couple had to be split up Parker and I were 1st going downtown, Dallon and his date were split. But as we get to the car after the game, Jake is a snot and hops in back so Parker and I hop in and Dragon and his date get the shaft again. The car ride was interesting cause Parker and I didnt really know who they were talking about so we just sat there. Devin dropped me off at my car, as close as he could get actually. 

It honestly was the best date I have been on,  given I have been on only like 5 besides dances but still it was a blast and Parker is a total stud,  I'm glad he asked me to go!!

Xoxo jordie

Comments