| j jazz with tom cruise |

Word to the wise don't give Devin nice things. Period. That's it.

Just kidding but last night was hilarious. After ash and I were 30 minutes late to Tom Cruises last game, they lost. Which they blame on me but it's probably cause their attention span can only last half of the game,  them they get bored and goof off. But they lost none the less. Ending with a season of 0-8.

After the game I went to show them my poster that I took my time to do for them,  I even colored it. And guess what happens to it... Devin ripped it to shreads cause he was a cool monster instead of a mammoth thing. The monster was sick, they all were and they complained.
Blake: a beareded horse
Parker: a mammoth thing
Jake: a lion
Me: team cheerleader
Dragon: a dragon
Hollis: a whale
Jared: a crab
Devin: a monster
And alex coulda been an elephant or something if I knew his name.

It was a sick sign let me tell ya it was cool. But we got a team pic and it just makes sense
This is me trying to get them to get in the pic it didnt work very well

Here is the team without jared and Hollis

After there was a team dinner as always and holy junk so much was going on I cant even tell ya. But I can tell you I am a 13.333333 on Devin respect scale which is better than Jake! Im just gonna tell you about these guys personally
Dragon: hes hilarious and im his 3rd best friend on snapchat and im just gonna bug his with snaps until im #1 but he has good taste in music (I assume they all do cause they are all friends) hes the one in the purple sweatshirt in the pic.
Devin: he is so random, but im brilliant so I get all his riddles right and hes always suprised so I feel like that means he thinks im stupid. But he doesnt have a filter on his mouth he just says it. If you want to hear a funny joke dont ask him about his motocross joke cause its not funny ;) hes the one on the far left with his hand on Baileys shoulder.
Jake: compared to his friends hes quiet. Hes addicted to brawl but is the MVP in j jazz. We arent friends so I dont really have anything else to say about him other than he is one of my favorite YMAD friends. Oh and he is way good at soccer so ive heard but he just made the team which is way sick. Hes in the front in the black sweatshirt next to dragon.
Blake: I mean Blakey. He makes the COOLEST movies that are hilarious, my personal favorite is late night smoothies with dallin and blake. He is also is one of my favorite YMAD friends. (Cause him and jake actually invite me to hang out) he is the one in the camo to the right of me.
Parker: hes a stud. This kid is awesome, I mean he took me on a date. He is really funny but he is way too cool for me cause of soccer and dates and everything cause he cant hang out with me. But he is also really good at soccer he made the team with Jake so I am excited to go cheer them on this spring. Parker was really quiet last night but he is brilliant. There is no doubt he is smarter than me. Hes the one awkwardly by himself holding part of my poster.

^^You guys better still invite me to hang out even though your games are over. 

 And I would just like to personally apologize to micky dees for the mess the boys made last night they were going nuts. 

But after ash and I left we went over to her house and just hung out there sitting on her couch both of us on our phones but singing to ashs music cause we are so social. Haha it was great to just sit and relax for a little while. 

I am glad to have her back. 

Xoxo jordie

Comments