| Monday J Jazz |

Yesterday was CRAZY, our break went out in the car, so we had 1 car for 7 people in 6 different places it sucked. I sat at school for an hour, then once we got everyone and got home we had to go down and get the parts for the car, then we had to go fix the car. i was there for a good hour and a half then I bailed and went to Blake and Jakes J Jazz game. They lost.. surprise surprise, but Sam Brig and I went to watch, Emily came for like 15 minutes and cheered with me for a little! I was dressed up just cause Jake was so disappointed in me for not dressing up the last game. But Rubes and Sophie couldn't come cause they were sick and studying :( I love their team, they are hilarious! The boys of Tom Cruise might be some of my favorite people, but they are all basically the same person just different looks on the outside, its insane how much they all act alike.

After the game we went out for a team dinner at McDonalds again. (word to the wise when you follow someone there DON'T i repeat DON'T follow Parker) Jake, Bailey(?), Blake, Parker, Drangon and 2 other people were there. I honestly couldn't even tell you about half of the things they talk about. But I have caught on that they really like Cashmere Cat music. So I listened to it today at school since I don't pay attention anyways and I'm not gonna lie it was pretty awesome! I can only pick up on like 75% of what those guys talk about because they talk in quotes from things they have seen or inside jokes. I just laugh along because I can. I am really excited for this date with Parker tomorrow to the Jazz game..I mean you just need to read the text he sent me last night telling me about himself, it was hilarious. He's a funny kid, they all are.

After that I headed home and couldn't freaking fall asleep, so I watched duck dynasty and had the craziest dream. Tej Reeves was in it and we were the head owners of Duck Dynasty and instead of going hunting and what not we would go to football games. But the house was HUGE and so freaking nice. I couldn't tell ya why it was Tej of all people.. I haven't even talked to him in forever since the new school year started! But it was a great time in my dream and was really kinda mad when I woke up cause who wouldn't be...

well until next time (which should me tomorrow or thursday since i am getting back in the blogging groove)

xoxo jordie

Comments