| Monday Memories |

Yesterday was the worst day at school but once school was over it was fun and games! I picked up liza and we got a treat trying to calm her nerves about YMAD. After a chat with that cute girl I headed over to a j jazz game for Jake and Blake and their team Tom Cruise... it was awesome because Ruby and Sophie dressed up as cheerleaders and we cheered as were pretty amazing if I say so myself. Jake and Blake were the MVPs of their team no offense to everyone but lets be real they were all-stars. So after a j jazz game there is always a team dinner so we headed over to micky dees and had some pretty interesting conversations. I mean do you kiss your brother?? After everyone else left there were 3 of us left and we had a pretty great conversation if I say so myself. I learned all about Jakes girlfriends (yes multiple), then Blake told us more of Jakes girl stories cause he's just a lady Killer.  Then after forever at McDonalds I dropped Jake off and went over to Steven and Kalebs j jazz game. But right before that I found out I AM A SENIOR REP FOR FACES PHOTOGRAPHY! like hello free senior pictures and my face plastered across the SLC Valley.

But then at the 2nd j jazz game that night Sam, Brig, Em were there then Blake and Jake walk in and its a YMAD party.. Steven and Kalebs team killed it but no one dressed up or really cheered like it was pretty silent for the 6 of us. Jake and Blake (that's getting old so they are now J & B) were taking notes except they were the only ones who didn't need to take notes they were actually pretty great! But I can't say much for the other teammates.... I'll just coach the next practice and teach them a few things. I mean my basketball team last year,  freak we dominated!! Practice makes perfect!!

Then I headed home to run to my room and scream in my pillow cause I am a senior rep!!! Ahhh I am so excited!! 

Then Jake and I were texting and guess what?!?! I am cool enough to hang out with him and his friends.... Like really I am. I just have to learn their language, which might take awhile cause they talk in inside jokes and quotes from who knows what.. so it might take awhile!

Mondays aren't bad when you spend them with YMAD friends!!

+shoutout to all those juniors interviewing for ymad this week good luck! If you want a pep talk before call me... Ask liza between me,  Jake and Jakes best friend...Already forgot his name...Shoot. But between us out was tear jerking... haha but really.  Good luck!

Xoxo jordy

Comments