| pictures |

So this week had been mellow so far but we don't have school tomorrow so that's fun :)

Monday and Tuesday I nannied, on Tuesday I also did a Photoshoot with the one and only Nikki MacPhee the most amazing photographer ever like look at these pictures








She's amazing I mean there is proof. 

Wednesday I was supposed to go to Washington Elementary downtown to teach the kids our lessons for india as a mock lesson in a way.  But we got there to find out that they were having parent teacher conferences so there were only 3 girls. We had Jordan do a little lesson and 2 girls had to leave so Olivia was the only one left.  She was really shy but she kinda warmed up to me,  then she left for 5 minutes and came back and was so shy, there were like 8 teens and just her,  she wouldnt even come sit by me anymore so I asked her if she wanted to get away from everyone so just us two went and drew pictures,  she was talking with me then. It kinda made me think of how it could be the same with the kids in India. When I am over there I want to make sure I notice all the kids like in Jordans germ lesson she kinda feel behind and didn't get to see it all so I grabbed her and we wanted or hands together. I want to make sure each kid is involved. It also showed that you're gonna have some shy kids but you just have to grab them and love them and they will open up and love you back.  42 days and I'm already in love with these kids I've never met but I love them so much from the pictures I've seen of them. 

Today is gonna be great because we have an assembly 3rd period and Tom Cruises LAST J JAZZ GAME is tonight and im so sad,  that team is hilarious and definitely some of my favorite people.. I cant wait to play team mom and be team cheerleader with my sick poster of all of them! They are gonna love it I know it!  

I can't wait,  it's been a mellow but good week I'm excited to have a free day tomorrow to just hang out and relax!

Xoxo jordie

Comments