| Saturday Service |

Yesterday I woke up at 6 cause I left my school alarm on, and it was terrible. So I just watched movies until it was time to go to our YMAD service project at the storage unit. We got there and it was cold, but we got to work and sooner than we know its warm and we are pumping out hygiene kits like no other! Once we got in the groove we were flying Gretta said it was the fastest anyone had ever done it before. It was fun Phoebe and I had a Nina fight that was pretty sick, and Tom and I had a candy war (I used nasty Sour Patches not my delicious twizzlers don't worry!) Soon enough it was 1:30 and we were done! I had a blast with everyone there getting ready for india. It made it seem so real.  Like guys I really am going to India,  this is real life.


After that I went to lunch with Ash E and Court. They are the cutest,  we had some good boy chats that were so rudely interrupted by the sweeper lady. Like she was sweeping under our table. You aren't supposed to do that.. but those 2 I love them so much. And love having life chats with them. But then Ash bailed cause Kyle wanted to hang out at SuperState. So I went home and had the best nap ever.  2-6 it was heavenly. Then my sisters friends showed up and geez she is the loudest person I've ever met. So I woke up and got ready. 

Then I went and met the Lees and Hunter for food, then we went back to their house and played some ping pong and had a dance party. THEN Dragon and Blake came over we couldn't quite agree on music cause Drag and Blake like "trappy" music while the Lees like the classic top hit music. We got over that and had a pretty funny conversation like I love Lilly Roseflower and the Fireflighters. But I also love spopeopakoping op. 

BUT THE GREATEST THING HAPPENED Dragon and I are Real friends now. We exchanged numbers! 

Yesterday was a great day I lopovope mopy fropiopends 

Xoxo Jordie 

Comments