| ten things |

I havent done one of these in awhile but enjoy ;)

1. I have gotten accepted into Snow, SUU, and USU...and I have no idea where I am going to go and its driving me nuts thinking about the future..i wanna be a kid still is that okay??

2. My best friends are home!!! Honestly last week was the longest week of my life, and i missed my girls so much but the LEES ARE BACK and i only hate them a little because they have some color in them instead of the vampire white like the rest of us. But honestly I was dying last week with out them. Its just not the same when they are gone.


3. Sweethearts pictures are in and Josh and I look dang good. But you can tell it was freezing and the group pictures arent so great cause neither of them are good of everyone. I mean even at school they can get a decent one of everyone. But I had a blast and I love the pictures. Check them  out :)





4. I went on a date with Parker, the cutest kid from Riverton. It honestly was the best date and I still cant get over it. Also I just got these pictures and im in love. They are the cutest. I mean just look at parkers face ;)






5. Cougars. They are everywhere like honestly lets just notice how 95% of the senior girls like junior guys. Ashley E and I were talking about it today and we admit it we are cougars get at us ;) #cougarlife

6. #stayradkenz KENZ HALL IS ON FREAKING AMERICAN IDOL. This girl is amazing, no doubt about it. I am so sad that I am missing the premiere party AND the camo out at CC tonight. But she is amazing and I am glad to say that I know her. Good luck tonight babe! We are rooting for you here!

7. I was chosen as a Senior Rep for Faces Photography..so I guess you could say that I am a model ;) but our first photoshoot is March 1st and I am so excited, I really hope the other Seniors are fun!!

8. I am in love with this nice weather, I HAVE HAD THE CAR WINDOWS DOWN AND MY ROOM WINDOW OPEN. its been that nice. I am dying. Is spring really coming this soon?? Ahhh yes, i love the warmth and the sun. Oh how i have missed the sun. And my tan, the thing i hate the most is being winter white. Its gross. I am so excited for summer and am loving this springish weather.

9. I am getting pretty good at guitar again. I was a little rusty but i am coming back better than ever. Watch out Ellee and Kenz, im the next star in this town ;) just kidding i cant sing so ill just back up for you guys!!

10. I love my YMAD friends, i dont get to see all of them all the time. But i love getting food, talking, hanging out, going to j jazz games. They are honestly some of the best people i know and i cant believe its almost time to go to india. They are amazing. And I love them all so much!




Well you probably already knew this stuff about me but now its written down..

Xoxo jordie

Comments