| we are back |

I am back.

Yesterday was Friday a great day,  but it all started Thursday.

My main men,  Jake,  Blake , Parker,  Dragon, Devin,  Hollis amd Jared had a j jazz game. Straight up I love them, I have hung out with them only at their jazz games and the date. So like maybe 1.5 times.  I love them. They are hilarious,  I can't say it enough,  you would understand if you met them. But Thursday was a good game.  They did lose but they gave it their all and had a good time that's all that matters right. They are dramatic when it comes to basketball amd dramatic is entertaining.  I love how they have accepted me and are so nice to me. Especially Parker he always gets my car door for me ;)

So now to Friday,  is been a good day,  the talent show... mmm lets just say I love Taylor Bell and his bro,  I love Tanner Townsend even though he dissed us girls,  and I love Hudson Flow! They are some fine preformers.. no joke.  You know how for the dance you switch brackets or what not? I want taylor to take mine.. I am officially in love with that kid. If you are friends with him and want to hook a girl up I would die! 

After that Beans,  Mel,  Ash,  Nix, and I went for cupcakes.  Best idea ever, cupcakes really do make you happy! 
Then tonight comes and me and my lee girls make shirts for senior night. We show up and we are the cutest. WE WON and if was awesome,  then we got our pics with our sick shirts and Josh and Elliott! We are so cute straight up

 




Then we partied. Obviously we always do!!

Xoxo jordie


Comments