| YMAD sunday |

I love ymad sundays they make me so happy!

So I show up in sweats amd or sick YMAD shirts and then in steps jake in the same freaking thing. Like what.  We didn't get a pic but just imagine Jake in the exact same thing Adidas pants and everything.

Today we got to hear about Jibhi.. I AM SO EXCITED. ITS REAL. I SAW THE KIDS. im freaking out!

I am so excited like I cant contain it!

We didn't do much but practice our songs and stuff and is awesome I get the chills when we sing or new song that Phebe showed us.  I love it! And one day is so amazing now.  Atalee and I said we would be in tears while singing this in India and honestly if you aren't there is something wrong with you.

Kay so on the way home Jake and I race tonight there was cheatting that went on. Rules are we leave the parking lot at the same time but Jake forgot his Binder so he ran in and got it while Blake distracted me by messing with my car. Then they bolted. And they won tonight Jake 1 Blake 0 Jordyn 1. I think blake should have to buy us both Ice cream cause he cheats. But I lost I admit it Jake won broke the rules but I will count it.

47 days Jordyn. You can do it. It's almost here.

Xoxo jordie

Ps happy Birthday to my sister I hope you had a great day I love you so much!

Comments