| #fabulousfour |

last night was a blast! Honestly I had so much fun! Thanks to my CC friends who didn't even freaking invite me over to hang out that's cool.. Instead I hung out with the cutest girls ever and I loved every second, i'm so glad it worked out the way it did!

How it went down:
Ruby, Sophie and I met, then we went over to Skyline, found out they were being crazy strict on I.D.s so Ruby called a friend who had a Skyline ID and he came to try and get us in, then when that didn't work we left, then Cookie called us and said she was back from Soldier Hollow. So we went and picked her up, but cookie was out of gas, so we stopped by the gas station, man cookie was a hot mess let me just tell you that! It was hilarious, she pulled up on the wrong side of the pump twice.

Then we wanted to go hang out with Tanner, we got over there and were following them to Lover Lane but then we realized we were close to Blake's house, so we went to go answer him. I can't really say much about answering him right now, but you'll hear about it sooner or later..hahah it is brilliant!

After that and a few strange phonecalls with Kaleb and Chad we went to get Krispy Kreme donuts because if you donut know Ruby is OBSESSED.. no joke, obsessed. Wanna win Ruby's heart bring her donuts! :) After we got our treat we went to Chad and Nats..and lets just say it coulda been an Indian hat kinda night cause none of the kids were home, but they had Kaleb, Sophie, Cookie, Steven and I over for game night. We were playing this stupid dice betting game, and lets just say I won't ever go to Vegas to gamble.. I am terrible, but I will take Soph or Chad, they were good at that game.

We had to head out at 11:30 because we had everyones cars across the entire valley, the fab four literally hit up the entire salt lake valley.

1 Fort Union
2 Skyline
3 Cookies (Brighton)
4 Tanners (Bingham)
5 Gas Station (Draper)
6 Blakes (Riverton)
7 Donuts (Draper)
8 Chad and Natalies (Draper)
9 Cookies
10 Fort Union
11 Home

But our conversations in the car were the best. I mean Cooks chase is over that was probably my favorite convo.

I love those 3 so much. I can't wait until we find out our poses or hand shape or something that we can do in our pictures! I'm kinda sad we didn't get a picture last night, because I am in serious need of a new background! :)

Best night ever with the YMAD crew! 33 days everyone 33 days. I can't handle it!

xoxo Jordie

Comments