|headstart|

today i got the chance to head up to headstart today with about 100 kids from Corner Canyon, we got to CC and had some bagels the got on buses to Salt Lake, we got there and found out we were having a field day type thing with the kids, so Cassie and I got stuck with potato sack races, which we immediately ditched for bubbles, it was hilarious to watch the kids chase after the bubbles and freak out, it was so cute. I told this little girl good job for popping all of the bubbles and she came up and gave me the biggest hug, oh i wanted to squeeze her she was so adorable. After playing with that for forever we had a dance party, which was so cute, i found a little girl name Area and we danced, but her teacher got mad at me for picking her up and dancing, like what harm can come from showing a kid that you love them? but whatever, i put her down and she was mad for a little while then i got her to play with me again, her teacher was so mean to me, i was like geez lady. But i still had fun! After our dance party we got some lunch Cass and I went and sat by these cute little girls, I am pretty sure a few of them didn't even know english but they were still the cutest girls ever! There was one that could speak English and boy you knew it, she would talk a mile a minute. But it was cute to hear all of her stories. During lunch time Paul and I started a water fight which I definitely won, I nailed him in the face 3 times. I didn't even know him before that i just saw an opportunity to knock his cup while he was drinking it and i took it! Sorry Paul, actually not really, my hair was soaked!

On the ride home Parker and Brandon where playing the I'll ___ your ___ with advertisements on the side of the road, and lets just say the corner of 123rd won that round.. hahah oh my.. It was hilarious. But shout out to Nate Thorsen, for being so cold and complaining on the bus... ;) just kidding Nate i love ya! But Parker, I really will fight you one day, your size has nothing on me. When we got back Sam Barney, Cass, Brandon and i headed over to Iceburg and had some great conversations, I was in that mood where literally everything that was said was hilarious, given Sam and Brandon are hilarious to begin with it was even funnier! Then after we talked about proofs and pudding they all headed out while I waited for my mom.. man do i hate not having my own car, like honestly I am paying for India or else I would have my own car.. it sucks.

When my mom came and got me we went to go get more chicks, they are so cute, except the lady picked out a freakin ugly one for me, i wanted a different one, geez. but i have a new chicken and I can't decide if i should name it bae, princess or shaanti, just for kicks! :)

Going to headstart today was a blast and showed me how much fun I am going to have with the kids in India, bubbles are a must, they are definitely coming with me!
(hopefully someone got pictures of me, or else i am going to be really sad!!)

xoxo Jordie

Comments