| I appreciate you.. |

Honestly this year has been life changing for me, EFY, life guarding, switching schools and YMAD. Through all of those things I have met some amazing people that have helped me and became role models for me, and I just wanted to let them all know that I appreciate them so much, and love them so much. I owe them a ton for how much they have helped me grow!

Paige Wagner- Some of you may know her as a band member in The National Parks as seen ( here, here and here). She was my EFY counselor this summer and shared so many experiences with me, I was supposed to go with a friend but then that didn't work out and I went all alone, but I wasn't alone for long because Paige scooped me up and was the best counselor I could have asked for. Shes the cutest girl and is an amazing violinist, I am going to her senior night performance on Friday hopefully. Morgan Judd and I got to go to one of her performances at Velour and when she saw us in the crowd she got the biggest smile. Afterwards she said she couldn't look at us the rest of the show or else she was gonna cry. But she is one of my role models cause she has done so much and she's just an amazing girl and I love her so much. She's actually getting married on May 31st and her husband is probably the most perfect person on this planet!
^^ me-Paige-Morgan
@ The National Parks show at Velour

Danbabe Payne- He's one of my YMAD leaders and he is hilarious. No joke if you sit by him in the meetings you will laugh pretty much the whole time. He was in charge of the Social Group and dang we had a blast it was so fun, just hanging out. I mean that whole group was awesome! He's already gone to India so it's way cool hearing everything he has to say about it, He's a great leader because he likes to get stuff done but he has fun at the same time. I am sad that Social Group doesn't meet anymore because we had a dang good time. I even remember at the first retreat he had a bag of candy and who can't love someone who gives them candy!

^^danbabe-jordan-soph-atalee-me-channy p
@ our first meeting as social group 

Mrs. Clark- She's crazy. But she is so awesome. She is my newspaper teacher and she is amazing, yes I know I suck at writing, that's why I have a blog, so I can type however the heck I want and no one can get mad at me. Even though Brandon and Bradyn still did at the beginning of the year. But anyways she is genuinely nice, she actually cares about us. She notices when we are having a bad day and talks to us and makes us feel better, she even gives us chocolate which usually helps. Shes such an amazing teacher and by far one of the craziest I have had. She's said some pretty out there things, but I love her anyways! Want to check out the online CCHS Newspaper CLICK HERE
^^Back: Kenz-Madison-Mrs. Clark-Sarah-me
Front: Chase-Lizzy
@ the beginning of the year we have added Jake and Brandon now

Mrs. Ritter- Shes insane. Not at all in a bad way 100% good. She found out she has breast cancer this year, and has that stopped her? NOT AT ALL. She told us, that this was her plan, she would go through kemo then she would do this and this and this and not miss that much school. And be back before the beginning of the year. She's so positive about it all, and I admire that so much! I am not in her class anymore but I TA for her cause I just love her so much! :) Shes the cutest. When I was in her film class she had me go find googly eyes to glue on the back of her head when she lost her hair. I love Mrs. Ritter! Small but powerful!
^^ritter is in the front and center in the blue tiedye shirt
@the CCHS Christmas Assembly on her birthday!

Mary Bailey- Most of you don't know her but she is the Principal at CC and I love it! She's so awesome, I haven't ever seen her not smiling, at the beginning of the year she would water the plants around the school during 4th period every other day. Shes so cute, we also talked alot over the summer about leadership and what do you know i am President of 2 clubs and get to work with her on the Principals Round table! I love it, she's the nicest lady you could ever meet and I'm glad I've got to work with her this year! :)

(Sadly we only have a picture that the yearbook staff has for yearbook) :(


Natalie Thorell- Natalie is my Pink Team leader, aka Village Leader for India, she gets to spend 2 weeks with me! I am so excited. SHES AMAZING. There is no other leader I would want to spend so much time with! She's so cute. I can't say it enough, She and Chaddy Daddy just got married last year and they live in Draper, so close so I can go over anytime! She is a crossing guard after school and i love passing by her and seeing her, even though half the time she doesn't see me. But she is so sweet, and caring. And I have loved every minute spend with her, I can't wait to hang out with her and get to know her even more in a month! She's taught me so much and I love her for that!!

^^Emily-me-Natalie-Brooke-Cookie
@the 2nd retreat when we became Pink Team #rollinwiththepunches

Chad Thorell and Lisa Palmer- They are my expedition leaders and I wouldn't want anyone else to be mine, they are so awesome, they love YMAD and share that love with us. They are so loving and help us so much. They do so much for us its not even funny! I am so thankful for them, because if it weren't for them we wouldn't even have Operation Shaanti! They are the glue that puts us all together. I love just glancing over at them during the meetings and they are always smiling, well chad covers his mouth, but I know he is smiling on the inside, and it makes me smile, they are amazing! And I love them so much! They are like 2nd parents to me I honestly feel like I could go over and talk to them and they would listen and love me! I love them both so much!!

^^momma lisa in the pink, telling us something important
she always has important things to tell us
@the 2nd retreat at Channy P's cabin

^^Chaddy Daddy (not in his India Hat.. ;) )
@the 2nd retreat when we were extreme sledding

I just want to thank them, I honestly appreciate all that they do for me!
And I just want all my other YMAD leaders to know that I love them too! I just haven't gotten to know them as well, but I hope to, even though I am not in your village teams! :)

xoxo Jordie

Comments