|I didn't either|

this post goes out to all my cute little juniors that just ran for SBO and didn't make it, You are my heros. I know exactly what you are going through. I cried for hours on end, I was devastated, but I decided it wasn't going to define me, and I ran for Senior Class, guess what, I didn't make that either, PLT yeah lost that too. But guess what life goes on, and you'll be so grateful for everything that is happening right now. You will have a greater understanding for appreciating things, and I promise it will help you so much. There were so many people that would have been amazing for the job that didn't make it. Let me just say to you, be sad for a day or maybe even 2 but after that you are ready for bigger and better.

I hated hearing this when I didn't make SBO, SCO, and PLT but I promise you it really is real, like right now I am going to India, I qualified to go to Nationals in HOSA, I am now on PLT at CC and I get so many great nights of sleep. You have so much that you can do still. DON'T STOP, thats the worst thing you can do. You are all leaders just find where you can lead!

I strongly advise you to sign up for YMAD! I am going to India and I couldn't be more excited. If you want to know more please just ask I would love to tell you all about it! You all are so amazing.

And my jaw dropped when I saw that a lot of you didn't make it, I am so sorry honestly, I know how much you put into it. When I ran I don't think I slept a wink the entire election week. Then the day we found out I cried myself to sleep, then whenever anyone asked me how i was or talked about anything i bawled, I get it I really do. But I want you to know that I love you and you are meant for greater!

Running for SBO can be compared to running a marathon, you are dead by the end but you should walk around proud that you even did it in the first place, you got up off the "couch" and tried! Congrats!!

I love you all honestly, I don't know a lot of you personally but I love you.

xoxo Jordie

Comments