| long lazy weekend |

It was a long weekend this week and it was much needed,  I swear I always want to have plans on our day off but end up laying in bed all day,  honestly I am perfectly fine with that. But I was sad that Ash Lee had softball all day. On Friday night I called Ash Edwards up and we went over to Parkers to hang out with him and Jake,  suprise suprise they were playing brawl. After a few games of that we went to Matts house and Brett amd Ben showed up they had a quick jam sesh and lets just say I hate people that are so talented like may and Parker,  and even Jake cause he picked up the drum beat so fast. But may was done jamming and they played brawl. This time ash joined them amd it was pretty funny.  After a few rounds of that and Matt having a melt down we went over to Alisons house,  she is the cutest,  Shayla was over there too and jeez I want all of her clothes!! They were hilarious, straight up hilarious. We had a mock American Idol and dancing with the stars, then a sorry game of how much Alison can you take..But Parker won that game and beat Allison. Then everyone went around the room and said something nice about the other and I think I was laughing the entire time. I really wish I was a junior at Riverton so then I could be best friends with all of them. But then Ash and I had to go home so we headed out. But to everyone there that night I love you guys you're hilarious.

On Saturday I got up at 10 to get ready for my Senior Rep Photoshoot with Chad. When I got there at 1 I was in love with Chad he is the funniest guy and I can't wait for our next Photoshoot!! The girl were beautiful and broc was handsome,  he was the only guy but he owned it. It was fun to have our hair and make up done but after it was all done im pretty sure everyone hated it. I know I did,  what did I ask for? Long loose curls that curl away from my face. What did I get? Super tight curls that curl towards my face and to anyone that really knows me I HATE that,  it was terrible so I had them put it half back and hopefully the pics turn out cute cause I want a fan of anything. Next Photoshoot I'll be doing my own! But after that it was a blast or was way fun getting to know the other girls and broc, when we were taking pictures in the studio Marlayia was probably my favorite because we were doing a little video for the videographer and we needed to laugh so she was talking and she sounded Chinese so she was like I like you're eyes they are so pretty and I sound Chinese but I not I promise.  I died, she is hilarious! All the girls were! I'm excited to work with them all this spring.

After that I went to hang out with my homies from YMAD.  I really hate calling them my YMAD friends cause they are more like my best friends but just so all you YMADers know you're my YMAD friends in the blog but really are my best friends cause I love you all so much!! But anyways I went to hang out with them. We met at bunks house then went to the hills to roll a watermelon covered in glow stick juice.  It may came off with in like 2 seconds, then Brigham went down to get it and bunk threw it down the hill. It was a blast ;) then we drove around for awhile then ended up by some swings, we sing for awhile them Brigham decided to climb on top of the library but Kaleb and I didnt wanna move so we stayed on the swings and had a good life chat, haha I love him he is the coolest kid! After talking about pokemon and other nick shows we decided to have a fire. We had trouble starting it but once we got it going it was time to leave,  so we all left but it was fun,  just ask sam how the back seat was with Brigham Blake and I, we couldnt move and when someone did sam was gonna pee. Haha it was a good long weekend and I still have tonight with my YMAD Family and im so excited and kinda sad it's our last regular meeting.  I'm excited cause there is 39 days till India but I don't want to not habe meetings with these people they have helped me so much and in love them all so much!!

Xoxo jordie

Comments