|#pinkteam|


On Sunday we had a pink team hang out, it was so fun, except it just reassured me that I suck at games. Maybe its just at the thorells that I suck? Haha it was hilarious though. I LOVE CHAD AND NATALIE! And I love pink team!

^^this girl is my new best friend and i love her to pieces
she wouldn't let go.
Monday I took a nap and it was heaven!

Tuesday I nannied, and it sucked, but then Kaleb and Austin called me and I hung out with them but I bit Kaleb and they were being punks so we went to get sam then we called tim and went to visit him! He took us to In-N-Out and I just love him so much! Our conversations were so interesting but I love them! Just not when they tease me *cough* Kaleb *cough*

^^these were my rainbow kids, they were adorable and I loved them
Kira, Nathanel, Ruby, Me, natalie, Oliver, Sophia, and Jesus

Wednesday was INSANE, After school I went up to Washington Elementary with Natalie + pink team + brigham + blake + porter + matt. I loved it, I dont get why everyone else hated it. I had a blast, the kids were so pretty good when I taught alone but then when Porter came over they went crazy, and when brig came over we lost kids but jesus was still goin crazy. I taught directions alone first and I cracked the whip I wasnt taking crap and they didnt give me any. But in eating healthy I need to practice that one, I didnt know what to do cause its not the same as the indian kids, the w.e. kids knew english. But during time, I bombed it, it was terrible. How the crap do you teach kids time telling?! But overall I had a blast!  And little natalie is my favorite little girl ever!! :) 
^^my cute group, going around the circle starting on the left
kira, nathanel, ruby, me, natalie, oliver, sophia, jesus
Then I had to literally race over to faces to my photoshoot and that was so awesome, I love Chad. But then I didnt get all my pictures I wanted, so ill have to go back. But we ended with a paint fight and I ate paint so hard, but marlayia ate it so much worse on the ground. Hahaha it was hilarious!! Pictures to come soon :) but I left that place so fast cause my favorite person ever Brandon moretensen was opening his mission call. I showed up with paint in my hair and all over my face and austin carroll made fun of me but ya know whatever!! I am so excited for him, hes the sweetest kid ever, and guys he called me his best friend in newspaper one day, thee brandon moretensen called me his best friend. I died ;)

Thursday I got to drive up to layton for HOSA State, it was fun, I literally did nothing all weekend but whatever! Last night we went hot tubbing and met boys, then this morning I went hot tubbing, fell asleep in the lounge, got food, hung out in jordans room and hung out all day! Its been a blast! :) #utHOSAslc but there is a freaking hot kid in our hotel and I pray I run into him again!!

^^the freaking hardest lesson to teach,
natalie, jesus and ruby could barely count by 5s
Closing ceremonies were at 4:30 and I got a Crystal Apple Award, as well as the Barbara James Service Award, my name is guaranteed to be in the program at Nationals! :) Atalee got 2nd Emily Clark got 6th in 2 events, Rebekah Steward, got 1st and 2nd (i think) in 2 events. It was awesome to see everyone there, they all worked so hard!

We got on the bus to drive home, and as soon as I got home I did a chore and went to kalebs house, Austin and him were over there and sam and i got there at the same time, we waited for blake and jake to come over then we went and got some food, then we went back to kalebs house and played frisbee, while jake sat in my car and played on my tablet. then everyone left and over to sams house for a sleepover! we talked about boys and life and did henna, well i did cause sam is such a freak and made me do my own! :) But then we watched anastatia, and went to bed, We missed all the rest of the girls but it was last minute and we do understand.. next week for sure! :) 



but now i am home in bed about to take a nap, its gonna be great! :)


Crazy week!! But I loved it!!

Xoxo jordie

Comments